PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Reasons to feel sorry for Jets fans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike the Brit said:
You're kidding me, Homer -- what next, no goalposts? :eek:

It's true. They have to rely on cheap imitations like this:

britney_jets.jpg

She certainly not a cheerleader and she can't sing either. But, she can kick out those babies.

Now those poor souls over at Jest Insider have an 8 page "Bill Belichick is a low life" thread going.

That is what repeated losing does to people. I do feel sorry for them.

PATSNUTme said:
Now those poor souls over at Jest Insider have an 8 page "Bill Belichick is a low life" thread going.

The original thread in question shows what low lives they are, they have no business speaking of anyone else. I've always found it funny how they play the "Brady is a ***" card when their QB is a wuss with a crappy arm. Their jealousy is hysterical.

PATSNUTme said:

My goodness, yes. He kept that poor Eric Mangini chained in a basement and everyone knows that the only reason that the Patriots went above 500 was that Belichick was stealing all Mangini's ideas.

I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the title of this thread. I think that the fact is I'm NOT sorry for the Jets' fans. With few exceptions, the ones I've run across are the most absurd bunch of blowhards around. I think that, if anything, we should feel sorry for the decent Jets players for having that bunch of fans.

And this is what they do to their children, so deparate are they to win.

19888902.jpg

PATSNUTme said:
And this is what they do to their children, so deparate are they to win.

19888902.jpg

Looks like the blood vessel in that kid's neck is about to rupture.

87036.jpg

Jests fans are not welcome in most places.

Im still back thinking about porking suzy kolber.:D

Hoss, when Chad lights you up for 300+ on Sunday afternoon, there will be a mich different story here. i can't wait to see the excuses.

Frank Moga

frankmoga said:
Hoss, when Chad lights you up for 300+ on Sunday afternoon, there will be a mich different story here. i can't wait to see the excuses.

Frank Moga

Do we have a Hoss in the house?:eek:

Re: The Official: Reasons to feel sorry for Jets fans Tread

PatsWickedPissah said:
Sympathy for the Devil:

They had to endure Rich Kotite

Worse yet, they hired Richie the K AFTER seeing what a mess he made in Philly......
Green is the color of envy and Jets fans epitomize that envy. How else can you describe their reactions all things Patriots????

frankmoga said:

Frank Moga

:eek::eek::eek:

Oh my gawwwwd. THE man, THE legend, THE Frank Moga?!?! It couldn't be! Damnit tell me that classic Frank Moga thread wasn't lost when the 'evil one' hacked the forums last year.

Dude, you're a legend around these parts. You make Patriot Koolaid drinkers look dehydrated!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:eek::eek::eek:

Oh my gawwwwd. THE man, THE legend, THE Frank Moga?!?! It couldn't be! Damnit tell me that classic Frank Moga thread wasn't lost when the 'evil one' hacked the forums last year.

Dude, you're a legend around these parts.

Was that THE Franklin Moga III? The man is a legend!

And he came to our board? Holy ****!

Did he call me Hoss? :rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
Was that THE Franklin Moga III? The man is a legend!

And he came to our board? Holy ****!

Did he call me Hoss? :rocker:
Oh man I feel all a-giggles at just the thought of it, but it's too good to be true. It couldn't be the real Frank Moga III from the classic Frank Moga III thread of PatsFans.com fame. It just couldn't be.

Although, if I were you, I would pretend that it was the real Frank Moga, and I would assume that he did indeed refer to you as 'Hoss' and I would use that legendary clout with Mrs. Nut in the bedroom tonight to demand the respect you damn well deserve. Because IF it is the real Frank Moga III, damnit Nut, you're a man-stud legend JUST for having him reply to you.

BoTown said:
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

And the best one of them all...

Exhibit C

Ding!!! Case closed. :rocker:

(My particular favourite: the guy who rationalizes not taking Marino because "the Jets know something we don't". Wrong, wrong, wrong!)

"we Want Sapp!" "we Want Sapp!" Lmao!!!!

I like it when you hear, "OH NOOOOOOOO!!!", before the pick is completely announced, LOL.

The expression on the guy's face after they drafted Kyle Brady sums up the Jets fan experience better than anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots