PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Bash the Red Sox Thread.

You guys sure do blow :D

i was just trying to make a joke...but obviously you have some sort of chemical imbalance in your brain. 6 cops, wow i am impressed, your mother must be so proud.

Damn man you hit it on the head....How did you guess?

A thread about me....Maybe we should change the OP to the Official Bash Big Country thread...LMAO

It's April people. Relax. Wake me up in June when the season starts to matter.

Darnell McDonald. Nuff said.

Darnell McDonald. Nuff said.

Really when we brought him up I was like WHO? I know of all of our young stars we have in the minors but this guy needs to stay in the lineup if he keeps playing like this.....He got this team going in the right direction and hopefully the winning will continue....

Why bash Red Fox? The man is dead, have some respect.

How bad was J.D Drew's AB against Eveland in the top of the third. God that was pathetic watching that.

Bill Hall... WTF?

josh beckett is a overrated over payed bum:mad:. what the hell is his era now ten? let me guess maybe hes hurt again? god what a great resign:mad:

Watched the end of the game last night as the Bruins were over and I was too lazy to switch channels.

OMG ... how pathetic is that scene in Toronto. Beautiful stadium with a few thousand (if that) people in it.

I doubt the ticket sales for the game cover last night's electric bill.

The owners and executives of that team must be on some serious anti depressant meds.

This is the best I could find ... from the 1st inning.

r2023231128.jpg

Last edited:
Someone care to tell me how in the bright shining hell we're sitting 10-11 after the tripe this side has served up to date? Might be hope after all ;).

Last edited:
Someone care to tell me how in the bright shining hell we're sitting 10-11 after the tripe this side has served up to date? Might be hope after all ;).

What's the over / under on the Varitek or Martinez polls?

Trade Buchholz for a catcher poll?

Or better yet ... trade Wakefield and Varitek for a catcher poll? :p

every time the redsox play a good team they will get ***** slapped. now if the sox could just play the orioles or the jays every week then they would have a chance. they are going nowhere fast idc what time of year it is. that said i hope im wrong.

If the Sox are still under .500 at the All Star break, then it's time to panic. It's far too early. Anyone really think the Rays are going to stay above .700 all year?

Last edited:
every time the redsox play a good team they will get ***** slapped. now if the sox could just play the orioles or the jays every week then they would have a chance. they are going nowhere fast idc what time of year it is. that said i hope im wrong.
That's my problem too captain insano. Good sides will do what they have done already. Let's hope we're both wrong!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back