PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the "offical" time to take a break from patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I can here after the game when i should have known better. I know we lost and it sucks and there is nothing wrong with saying what was negative but why does it have to be so one sided.

SO after tonight i am taking a week off from here and wait for the bandwagon to thinn out and have a real legitimate two sides dicussion about the future of the team

Ok........

Thank God you told us you were going away. I know I would have worried...:D

Yeah, I'm giving it some serious thought too. Unfortunately I have to work tonight and need an outlet to rant to.

I am sure i am not the only poster that wants to take a break

hide your kids, hide your wife...cuz everybody freakin out around here.

Antoine-Dodson-Bed-Intruder-song-Huntsville-Rapist-Gregory-Brothers-Kelly-Dodson.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure i am not the only poster that wants to take a break

I'd been away since the Browns game. We started winning so I stayed away on purpose for luck to keep the streak going. I completely expected some major disappointment on the board but not some of the stuff that's on here.

Nah, this place is therapudic for me. I don't live in NE, and I don't have any friends here that are Pats fans. So, I talk with you guys.

No breaks for me (as if anyone gives a sh!t)

Nah, this place is therapudic for me. I don't live in NE, and I don't have any friends here that are Pats fans. So, I talk with you guys.

No breaks for me (as if anyone gives a sh!t)

kinda same for me. no sportshows/tv for a few days. or local pats friends to chat with but the board it is. but i dont think iam going to post anying about the game. just too many silly reactions which get bother me so better to refrain for a while

imo, the australian open will get my mind off of things.

the worst part of this loss is that it came at the hands of the jets IN foxborough...

o well, hopefully federers can win his 18th slam!

I'm staying, still love the Pats and I got a lot on my mind.

I'll be checking in but I'm more of a lurker than a poster and it's always a good place to a sense of what "Pats Fans" are thinking. I won't be watching any sports TV or listening to local sports radio, no interest in listening to Rex, LT, Antonio, Bart or anyone sucking up to them. I really, really dislike the Jets and I know I'll be around kindred spirits here.

Think I'll hang here for another week. That way I can read all the "Bradys lost it", "BBs lost it", "o-line sucks", and "need a new OC" threads ;)

I'm staying off footballsfuture for the next month or so. After the game, there were at least 15 anti-Patriots threads. I'm not putting up with that from people who are as dumb as Antonio Cromartie. I think PatsFans is of high-enough quality that I can stick around.

Last edited:
Well the pressure of hoping the Pats don't lose is finally over, and time for pitchers and catchers and hoping that Garnett's knee holds up---hey its worse in other cities :) As a fan, just simply waiting for this darn game took hours off my life---lots of hype and lots of pressure as a fan. Now it's over and we can reflect and hope PIT beats these clowns.

If NYJ loses to PIT and PIT loses to GB, that's somewhat a consolation. What a letdown it would be for NYJ if they lose to PIT after beating Peyton and Brady both on the road.

I plan on being on here every now and then, as I also live out of state, so this site is a great way for me to keep tabs on the pulse of Patriots Nation in the New England area.

I'll still be here. It was a good place to be after that "other" game and that was waaaaay worse than this.

I'll still be here. It was a good place to be after that "other" game and that was waaaaay worse than this.

We'll see. If I keep seeing Jets plays when I close my eyes to go to sleep in a few minutes, then they are on the same level. I sh!t you not, every time I closed my eyes to fall asleep that night I saw Plax's catch.

We'll see. If I keep seeing Jets plays when I close my eyes to go to sleep in a few minutes, then they are on the same level. I sh!t you not, every time I closed my eyes to fall asleep that night I saw Plax's catch.

I was just comparing how I felt after the 2 games. Yes, this sucks bad, but I had a bad feeling about this one all week and maybe I mentally prepared myself. The "other" game shocked me to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back