PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets play tonight...the debacle continues.
Do you think that the Jets suck so bad that there suckage in a preseason game could be so sucky that they get credited with an extra regular season loss for excessive suckiness? Or get a draft choice taken away (a 7th doubt) for offending America with their suckiness?

Do you think that the Jets suck so bad that there suckage in a preseason game could be so sucky that they get credited with an extra regular season loss for excessive suckiness? Or get a draft choice taken away (a 7th doubt) for offending America with their suckiness?

Green Beans suckology is inherently diabolical. Why? Because it doesn't always manifest on the field of play for all to see. It lurks in the murky shadows -- Woody Johnson's dark, vacuous mind ... Jabba Wrecks' cavernous, flatulent bowels ... Tannenbaum's evil, rationalized duplicity ... Cromartie's wandering penis ... LT's haughty delusions of classiness ... Kris Jenkins' massive oral cavity ... It is insidiously ephemeral, like a phantom Wrecks fart hanging like thick ozone over the Meadowlands. The stench is omnipresent, yet you never know for sure exactly where it's coming from at a given moment in time.

Sanchez just threw another INT in the redzone, hey now.

Sanchez just threw another INT in the redzone, hey now.

74 yds passing and a crucial pick by The Sanchize at halftime against the vaunted Skins

Last edited:
Grossman and Sanchez look like the same quarterback. It's eerie.
Not even kidding, but Sanchez still has a ways to go to be as good as Grossman was. The he set isnt very high but Sanchez hasnt touched it yet.

It's odd, whenever I see the pocket collapsing on Sanchez, I root for him to escape the sack so he can just go ahead and throw a pick.

The Jets may have the worst offense in the NFL. Who is worse? Tampa maybe? I think the Raiders and Browns have passed them.

The Jets may have the worst offense in the NFL. Who is worse? Tampa maybe? I think the Raiders and Browns have passed them.

Freeman>Sanchez IMO.

Two TD's in 18 preseason drives... They managed 9 offensive points against the Redskins tonight (and 2 more courtesy of a Grossman ran out of the EZ safety...). The Dolphins put up 6 points vs. Atlanta... I think the JETS, Phins and Bills will split...

Can Revis play QB?? Or LT??

Two TD's in 18 preseason drives... They managed 9 offensive points against the Redskins tonight (and 2 more courtesy of a Grossman ran out of the EZ safety...). The Dolphins put up 6 points vs. Atlanta... I think the JETS, Phins and Bills will split...

Can Revis play QB?? Or LT??

The Jets offense had three drives deep in opposing teams territories because of three punt return fumbles recovered by the Jets. The best the Jets' offense could muster was two field goals. And two of the the first string TDs this preseason came while the Jets' first string offense played the opponents' second string defense. So those numbers are even worse than they appear.

Last edited:
The Jets offense had three drives deep in opposing teams territories because of three punt return fumbles recovered by the Jets. The best the Jets' offense could muster was two field goals.

In case you haven't noticed ,Rob...THE JETS SUCK...start there and all becomes clear

Looking at the Jets so far this preseason (yes, I know it is preseason and you can't make firm conclusions), they look much of the same as the regular season last year. They have a great defense (although Rex Grossman picked apart the defense a bit), a very good running game, and a liability at QB.

The Jets took a big hit tonight since they lost Calvin Pace indefinitely. Looks like he may be out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot, but it could be longer and he might not be nearly as good when he gets back.

The Jets took a big hit tonight since they lost Calvin Pace indefinitely. Looks like he may be out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot, but it could be longer and he might not be nearly as good when he gets back.

He was seen leaving the locker room with a boot on his foot. Ryan said he'd be out "a few weeks".

Looking at the Jets so far this preseason (yes, I know it is preseason and you can't make firm conclusions), they look much of the same as the regular season last year. They have a great defense (although Rex Grossman picked apart the defense a bit), a very good running game, and a liability at QB.

I think you are being kind. The D isnt as good, and there is no Revis. The running game isnt as good, and Sanchez is just as bad.

He was seen leaving the locker room with a boot on his foot. Ryan said he'd be out "a few weeks".

Sounds like it could be a broken foot. If the bone isn't dislocated, they would only have to put a boot on his foot. A few weeks could be a month or two though. The word on the Jets Insider board is 4-6 weeks.

I think you are being kind. The D isnt as good, and there is no Revis. The running game isnt as good, and Sanchez is just as bad.

Their defense is still good. I don't know if they will have the best defense in the league. LT has looked good in preseason games, but I don't know if he or Greene can hold up for an entire season. I agree about Sanchez. All the camp reports have him wildly inconsistent and that translates onto the playing field thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back