PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the rumor....

images

Well thats disturbing, Dallas started playing our Crunk song after they played us last year, now the Pats, hmm. Not sure if thats cool or not. I mean it has been one of our main team songs sense 2005. Little weird hearing it when we are not playing. Guess I have to get over that. I guess Im cool with it because when you play us in the SB this season either side will be playing our team song:)

Last edited:
Their defense is still good. I don't know if they will have the best defense in the league. LT has looked good in preseason games, but I don't know if he or Greene can hold up for an entire season. I agree about Sanchez. All the camp reports have him wildly inconsistent and that translates onto the playing field thus far.

ditto

After watching yet another ugly game from the Jets I felt better about the Pats game on Thursday. The game against the Rams wasn't good by most measures, but at least I get the feeling that its fixable (just going by BB's demeanor alone :mad:). On the other hand I don't get the impression that the Jets O is fixable. LT is still not the same LT of 2006/7 and Sanchez is a bit like watching Favre from the last 6 years (except the last season) where I am expecting him to throw a pick on every possession. In the red zone Sanchez is going to be a liability unless the Jets are resigned to the RBs just punching it in. He was lucky not to be picked the play before the interception, when he threw into double coverage, and next play gets easily caught out by zone. The Jets O has only looked decent against the Giants and they were without a 3rd of their starters.

This tweet by Ross Tucker this AM kinda sums it up...

SI_RossTucker Who would have thought Darrelle Revis' abscence would have such a big impact on the Jets OFFENSE?
about 1 hour ago via OpenBeak

The Dolphins have not looked good all preseason including last night. Even with the Pats' debacle on Thursday, the Pats have played the best of all the AFC East teams this preseason. Not that it will definitely transfer into the regular season, but the Pats have been sharper thus far than their division competition.

The Dolphins have not looked good all preseason including last night. Even with the Pats' debacle on Thursday, the Pats have played the best of all the AFC East teams this preseason. Not that it will definitely transfer into the regular season, but the Pats have been sharper thus far than their division competition.

================================================

Well there you have it, Pats win the pre season SB.:)

ditto

After watching yet another ugly game from the Jets I felt better about the Pats game on Thursday. The game against the Rams wasn't good by most measures, but at least I get the feeling that its fixable (just going by BB's demeanor alone :mad:). On the other hand I don't get the impression that the Jets O is fixable. LT is still not the same LT of 2006/7 and Sanchez is a bit like watching Favre from the last 6 years (except the last season) where I am expecting him to throw a pick on every possession. In the red zone Sanchez is going to be a liability unless the Jets are resigned to the RBs just punching it in. He was lucky not to be picked the play before the interception, when he threw into double coverage, and next play gets easily caught out by zone. The Jets O has only looked decent against the Giants and they were without a 3rd of their starters.
They didnt look good against the Giants either until the subs came in. The Jets played their 1s way longer than the Giants did, and that was when the did anything on offense.

Wow, are you really admitting 2010 is over for the Jets:p

Two TD's in 18 preseason drives... They managed 9 offensive points against the Redskins tonight (and 2 more courtesy of a Grossman ran out of the EZ safety...). The Dolphins put up 6 points vs. Atlanta... I think the JETS, Phins and Bills will split...

Can Revis play QB?? Or LT??

Wait a minute, LT??? But D'Brick is a top 3 LT in the game...or so I've been told by Jets fans.

That guy is not very good, I don't want to say he sucks, because he doesn't, but he is not above average. His nick name suits him well.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, LT??? But D'Brick is a top 3 LT in the game...or so I've been told by Jets fans.

That guy is not very good, I don't want to say he sucks, because he doesn't, but he is not above average. His nick name suits him well.

Yup, like my name when playing hoops, The Bricklayer!

Wow, are you really admitting 2010 is over for the Jets:p

=================================================

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?:)

It was, if you were a Jets fan. ;)

Rex does resemble Blutarski. Was it over when we were eliminated from the playoffs in week 16?

LOL! Adalius Thomas looks to be blowing off Rex Ryan according to Peter King:

RT @NickSpano: AThomas to #Jets possibly due to Pace injury or gonna go Taylor/Westerman? ... Rex Ryan told me Adalius won't call them back.

Peter King (SI_PeterKing) on Twitter

I guess Sexy Rexy shouldn't have been so adament that he had no interest in Thomas before the season. The guy seems a bit touchy and he is probably peissed Ryan didn't even give him a workout and now that things are bad at OLB for them Rex comes running to him.

I guess Sexy Rexy shouldn't have been so adament that he had no interest in Thomas before the season. The guy seems a bit touchy and he is probably peissed Ryan didn't even give him a workout and now that things are bad at OLB for them Rex comes running to him.

Please call Adalius, please.
Taylor has nothing left, but Adalius will be even a bigger liability for them.
And its a perfect fit for that lockerroom because no matter what happens one or the other (or both) will be bltching about how they are used.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaMarkus Sanchez wasnt leading the U.S. offensive.

Hmmmmmmmmm
From "We will be 1st in defense with him or without him" to
"We dont have enough good football players on this team" to Tannebaum in roster meeting
and chasing Thomas.
Damn, I think Rex spoke to soon,...............again.

Sorry, your team won it months ago before a game was even played...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back