PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Adalius Thomas looks to be blowing off Rex Ryan according to Peter King:

Peter King (SI_PeterKing) on Twitter

I guess Sexy Rexy shouldn't have been so adament that he had no interest in Thomas before the season. The guy seems a bit touchy and he is probably peissed Ryan didn't even give him a workout and now that things are bad at OLB for them Rex comes running to him.

I feel that is BS...AD's ego wouldn't let him forgo a chance to get a shot at the Patriots.

The reason Jets fans have been talking crap all offseason:

259d7qr.jpg

Also the reason the city of New York has budget issues. Screw pensions - you have any idea what they're into Kaeding for?

Last edited:
This is hilarious:

Last edited:
You should know that if some team takes a swipe at a jet, then the Jets will take a swipe at two of theres,,,,,yep.

They don't care what you think of them, there gunning for you, there going to give you all they got and we think it's more then you can handle.

Ground and Pound.

#1 Defense

#1 Running Game

It's going to be even more Jets palooza then you could imagine.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

it better be...for YOUR sake...

"Sanchez back...he looks left...he throws!!!....eleven opposing defensive players fight and claw to claim the INT...

Back To The Future...Part II

It's all about the Sanchize.

The hopes and dreams of millions ride on him.:eek:

San Quixote...

Don-Quixote-Windmill.gif

That's about the only way they will win anything...hopes and dreams :D

It is so immature to focus on Rex Ryan's girth when talking about the Jets' perenniel incompetence. After all, "Mangenius" was fat. That didn't have any effect on the Jets sucking. It was his mind that really helped the Jets suck while he was there.

Another off-season super bowl. I guess you've take the division back from the last off-season champ, the Miami Dolphins...

One too many NY Posts on the way to work, and ESPN decides to support the delusion, and then it goes national. But the Jets still can't win anything - and that's with Revis.

So get Revis back, and you can keep winning off-season super bowls, then suck in the real season. Or, lose Revis, and suck epicly. I really like the "ground and pound" approach guys, but I'm thinking it's probably not as effective in 2010 as it would be in 1970 or so.

Ya got one ring from around then (with a real-life quarterback, I might add,) and it looks like you're about done in that department. I do tip my hat to Jets fans, whole generations of whom have never sniffed the championship... it certainly takes loyalty to hang with a crappy team, year after year... hey, us long-time Pats fans remember being in a similar position way back when.

Not lately though :)

You guys suck. That's your role. Know your role.

You should know that if some team takes a swipe at a jet, then the Jets will take a swipe at two of theres,,,,,yep.

They don't care what you think of them, there gunning for you, there going to give you all they got and we think it's more then you can handle.

Ground and Pound.

#1 Defense

#1 Running Game

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

I'm pretty sure no one has the # 1 defense or #1 running game since the seaon hasnt started yet and no games have been played.

I'm pretty sure no one has the # 1 defense or #1 running game since the seaon hasnt started yet and no games have been played.

Have you not heard of the preseason Superbowl? Jest are the defending champions :) Or is that the September Superbowl? ;)

Have you not heard of the preseason Superbowl? Jest are the defending champions :) Or is that the September Superbowl? ;)

for the Jest the pre season is the Playoffs and this yeatr the Super Bowl for them is in week 2

and once they lose that game they will be cruched and epiclly fail and everyone is going ot be enteratined by the in fighting and media eating them alive

Ground and Pound.

#1 Defense

#1 Running Game

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

The Jets HAD the #1 defense and the #1 running game. Who knows what it will be this year. All I know is they are without their best defensive player indefinitely, their best pass rusher for the first few games of the season or longer, their leading RB of last year, and one of their better run blockers. Those subtractions doesn't really add up to the best defense and the best running game.

Besides, with the best defense and running game, the Jets still had to back into the playoffs and avoid being .500 or less because they faced two teams at the end of the season with nothing to play for.

Millions of dollars, you mean? It can't be millions of people. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back