Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by Sivy, Apr 27, 2010.
this should be an ... entertaining ... thread.
How can a team that wins the Super Bowl in April every single year suck? They are a dynasty.
Actually, the JETS are an interesting team. For example, they continually manage to violate standard laws of physics. They're the only team known that can suck AND blow at the same time.
Maybe Ryan's girth is affecting the space/time continuum.
Wouldn't this be more inflammatory if it were on a Jets board?
The Jets suck because:
Their coach is a boorish oaf
They don't even have their own stadium
They've created a dominant Madden team, not a dominant NFL one.
Oh, yea... forgot...Their fans are ***** Clowns.
Someone on ESPN radio in New York said that the JEST's offseason could make them SB contenders. . . . or it could blow up in Rex Ryan's face.
Needless to say, I think I know which possibility most of us are rooting for.
(some ppl were actually rooting for them against the Colts - truly short sighted!)
yes yes, the J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
their fans are obnoxious new yorkers
rex ate the old play book to start over
and tubby rat fink shall never be forgotten
Naw, because I dont want to hear any pro jets stuff..sick of it every single off season.
1. Lost their best offensive lineman from last year in Alan Faneca and now D'Bust has to rely on help from a rookie, making the left side of their offensive line wide open to opposing blitzes.
2. Will be without their prized free agent acquisition for the first few games of the season, meaning that he will miss important division games vs. the Pats and @ the Dolphins. It's not far fetched for the Jesters to start the season with an 0-2 mark in the division.
3. Though I personally think that Shonn Greene will pick up where he left off a year ago, they still lost the most dangerous back in the division in Leon Washingon and managed to replace him with Joe McKnight who never impressed me at USC. On top of that, as mentioned, the Jets lost their best run blocker.
4. They still have Mark Sanchez at quarterback.
5. While Holmes and Cotchery are solid, Braylon Edwards is still looking for where his hands disappeared to after the 2007 season. He should be a waste of space again this season on the Jets' WR depth chart.
6. They have lost a good DE in Ellis while Kris Jenkins is another year older and another injury slower.
7. Who is the starting at SS next to Jim Leonhard? Rhodes was extremely overrated but he was better than nothing.
There are seven issues with this Jets team that I can think of off the top of my head. IMO, this team does have talent, but it has just as many issues (if not more) than the rest of the teams in this division. Well, maybe not the Bills. But you get my drift...
First of all this is the best thread ever.
The thing that sucks the most about the Jets is their fans. They are the biggest bunch of morons I've ever come across, seriously, I've never met one that I liked.
They are all experts in all things Jet, but they don't actually know anything about the sport of football, so that makes them extra annoying.
They also live in a weird alternate reality where if you say something it's true. For instance:
Jets Land- "Jason Taylor is a Jet because he knew it's his best chance to win a Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!"-all Jets fans
Reality- "No one else was calling"-Jason Taylor
You almost have to feel bad for Taylor. Almost...
You speak truth. I'm convinced
But the Jets don't suck... they're mired in that beautiful mediocrity that gives their fans just enough hope that it hurts when it's dashed. I'd rather be a Lions fan... at least then you're realistic.
That was a really good, logical response.
Naah...He coulda retired.
One of my former bosses was a Giants fan. There wasn't much we agreed upon, but we both agreed that the JEST suck.
I actually did feel bad for JT. Did you see that press conference announcing his arrival? It was literally depressing.
Hell, even communists and capitalists can agree that the Jets suck.
Separate names with a comma.