PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The apocalypse: HGH, spygate ... and NEM is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to ask everyone here to give the guy a break and let him prove himself. This can be a fresh start for everyone. I'm glad he's back.

PROVE HIMSELF?????? Here is your proof....After we lost to the Chiefs the week BB's dad died, NEM spent an ENTIRE post calling me a stupid witch with a "B" and every other swear word the censor would edit out just because I had the "nerve" to disagree that the Chief loss was not the worst loss in Patriots history.

"No retreat, No surrender, this is where we make our stand."

NEM has served his time. If Ian determines that he warrants another chance, we should respect that - just as we were asked to back when he was banned.

NEM has served his time. If Ian determines that he warrants another chance, we should respect that - just as we were asked to back when he was banned.

How about respecting the quality people that post on this board, the people that make it what it is ? Any one of the people he's attacked here are worth 1000 of him. It's nice that Bill's Girl is standing up for herself - but it's a shame to all here that she has to.

Ian has the right to run the board anyway he wants. But it's still a disgrace.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes