PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Aftermath of this For Mangini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats had caught the Jets (which they probably already have) we would have barely heard a grumble, similar to last season when Brady and BB dismissed the significance of Miami stealing signals. There is an understanding in the league that sign-stealing is just "football." It was the Tannebaum and Mangini, possibly prompted by the crew on the competition committee- and likely with the blessing of Mangini's new and assumed mentor, Parcells- who wanted for various reasons to humilate the Patriots franchise and coach. BTW, what is relevant and irrelevant is far reaching beyond the limited issue you wish to frame. The context of sign stealing, both with the Jets and other teams, is relevant to this discussion. The motives of the Jets in creating and stoking an unnecessary media furor are relevant. The motives behind well known rule benders like Polian and Fisher to possibly set up a sting on the Pats are relevant. The exaggerated media uproar and the bizarre reaction of so-called fans, unwilling to even wait for judgment, is relevant. All these issues are relevant in this rush to smear the Patriot Dynasty with a broad brush. The fat man wielding that brush is wearing green and white and waddles like a penguin.

"The fat man wielding that brush is wearing green and white and waddles like a penguin."

Great post....and this is funny.......

Nope....you may not have heard....Miami did basically the same thing against us last year.....they BOUGHT a tape of Brady's audibles.....(should have been a bigger punishment really) BB and Kraft basically did nothing about it......class act compared to that bloated pu##y Man-gina....
=====================================

Blah, blah, blah, the Dolphins stole the audibles fair and square.
Seems the Pats chose to do it illegally.
I heard the pats did protest and the league shruged it off because there was no rule aginst it.

Some times life aint fair. Some times you have to own up to what you have done and move on, Stop blaming others for your problems.

===================================

First denial then anger.

How do we know that EM did not warn BB, what if he did warn BB, still wouldn.t have made a diference.

I think we will find that Mangini has plenty of support around the league.

Maybe BB has made a few enimies around the league himself.

"How do we know that EM did not warn BB, what if he did warn BB, still wouldn.t have made a diference."

Ummmm....because they don't talk or have any communication with each other anymore? Nope, this was a calculated, gutless and underhanded move by Man-GINA that he parlayed, once he knew that he was going to get his a## kicked hard by the pats, and would get raped in the NY press the next day..........He is a spineless RAT........

I heard the pats did protest and the league shruged it off because there was no rule aginst it.

Some times life aint fair. Some times you have to own up to what you have done and move on, Stop blaming others for your problems.

Would you be surprised to know that the Jets sold the audibles to the Dolphins? Yes. It was an opportunity for the Jets to creep closer in the divisional race. The reason the Jets beat the Pats in Foxboro is because Mangini during the bye week had used his inside knowledge of the Pats, plus visual aids, to decipher the audibles. The following week he warned Green Bay about the "video taping" used by the Pats, in an effort to help GB win. Later he sold the audibles to the Dolphins. Following the Dolphin game, Saban alerted BB, his old friend, to Mangini's shenanigans. BB changed the offensive system, and the Pats took off offensively the rest of the season, scoring 40, 24, 40, 37, 24, and 34 points the rest of the way. Your coach is a total hypocrite, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll come to grips with the fact he is not going to lead you anywhere but to disappointment. His ruthlessness towards BB has exceeded his capabilities, and will only harm his career going forward. Watch and wait.

Great post....obviously unbiased and well researched.......way to go....oh and by the way your grammar is impeccable......

Would you be surprised to know that the Jets sold the audibles to the Dolphins? Yes. It was an opportunity for the Jets to creep closer in the divisional race. The reason the Jets beat the Pats in Foxboro is because Mangini during the bye week had used his inside knowledge of the Pats, plus visual aids, to decipher the audibles. The following week he warned Green Bay about the "video taping" used by the Pats, in an effort to help GB win. Later he sold the audibles to the Dolphins. Following the Dolphin game, Saban alerted BB, his old friend, to Mangini's shenanigans. BB changed the offensive system, and the Pats took off offensively the rest of the season, scoring 40, 24, 40, 37, 24, and 34 points the rest of the way. Your coach is a total hypocrite, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll come to grips with the fact he is not going to lead you anywhere but to disappointment. His ruthlessness towards BB has exceeded his capabilities, and will only harm his career going forward. Watch and wait.

"Would you be surprised to know that the Jets sold the audibles to the Dolphins? Yes."

Ouch....and Touche'.....

Bend over and take it like a man Gunnails. Oh, and by the way, you folks from NY are very well educated......

Do you have proof'? Links??

====================================

Thank god for Saban, lol

:)

Great post....obviously unbiased and well researched.......way to go....oh and by the way your grammar is impeccable......

Sure my grammar sucks, and my spelling, you should watch me type, lol

How ever my logic is sound. I tell you the truth (blaming your problems on others) and the best you can do is attack my grammar.

Mangini is not at fault, the Pats brought this on them selves.

Sure my grammar sucks, and my spelling, you should watch me type, lol

How ever my logic is sound. I tell you the truth (blaming your problems on others) and the best you can do is attack my grammar.

Mangini is not at fault, the Pats brought this on them selves.

Except the fact that Mangini did it too when he was here. Dont worry, karma will make an appearance for Manboobs.

If I were Mangina, I would quit worrying about who's spying on me and start figuring out how to keep recievers from shredding my triple team coverage and still score TDs.

Oh, I might also address my special teams, as well, who manged to touch the opposition kick returner a grand total of ONE time during a 108 yard run!

LOL!

There seems to me that there is a lot of misplaced anger towards the Jets in this thread.

What would you have Bellichick do if the shoe was on the other foot and the Jets came to the razor and pulled the same stunt.

Seems obvious to me.
One note: The anger on this thread is at Mangini, not the Jets.

I bookmarked this because I was pretty mad at Mangini, and after I posted the first time, I wanted to think a little.

What I see now is two separate issues. Someone cheated. Someone squealed.

Think of two guys, Bill and Eric, trying to make the football team in high school. They are both NTs.

Bill is a much better NT, but he still tries to get an edge by putting weights in his socks, hoping that the coach will go for the heavier player. He is cheating.

Eric sees Bill do this, and cries out, "Coach Goodall, Bill put weights in his socks. He is cheating."

Coach Goodall checks. Sure enough. He makes Bill run wind sprints until Bill pukes, then makes Bill do pushups until he can't move.

Both Eric and Bill stay on the team, but Bill is still the better palyer and is the starter.

Meanwhile, most of the other players on the team are furious with Eric, and do not care to associate with him except as required to practice and play football. "Nobody likes a squealer," they say. A few players who never liked Bill stand by Eric.

Misplaced anger or not, we have two separate football crimes here. Cheating and squealing.

Last edited:
Would you be surprised to know that the Jets sold the audibles to the Dolphins? Yes. It was an opportunity for the Jets to creep closer in the divisional race. The reason the Jets beat the Pats in Foxboro is because Mangini during the bye week had used his inside knowledge of the Pats, plus visual aids, to decipher the audibles. The following week he warned Green Bay about the "video taping" used by the Pats, in an effort to help GB win. Later he sold the audibles to the Dolphins. Following the Dolphin game, Saban alerted BB, his old friend, to Mangini's shenanigans. BB changed the offensive system, and the Pats took off offensively the rest of the season, scoring 40, 24, 40, 37, 24, and 34 points the rest of the way.

I'd love to believe this is true - but this is just a theory, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News