PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Aftermath of this For Mangini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What EM did was courageous, knowing this would not put this in a good light with most.
So, how do you know it was EM who took this action? Where is your proof that he was involved at all? For that matter, where is your proof that BB has anything to do with these allegations as well?

Let's not go too far here. Courageous? I'd use a different word. Let's not put the guy on a pedestal just yet.

So, how do you know it was EM who took this action? Where is your proof that he was involved at all? For that matter, where is your proof that BB has anything to do with these allegations as well?

Let's not go too far here. Courageous? I'd use a different word. Let's not put the guy on a pedestal just yet.

======================================

I do not know it was EM, makes sense though that he started this whole mess.

If the cheating thing is true, then its BBs responsibility, he is the head coach.

Courageous is a strong word, and maybe the wrong one to use in this context, but hey I have a limited vocabulary.
:)

You couldn't be more wrong, MoFo. BB taught Mangini everything, all his tactics, techniques and procedures to gain an advantage. BB knew that if Mangini took the NYJ job, the sheer competitiveness of the division would drive Mangini to use those tactics against the Patriots, expose them out of spite to the rest of the league, and make poor competitive judgments like he made this week, launching a sting operation to unnecessarily humiliate his mentor and hurt the Patriot organization that had fostered him. This is exactly what has happened. When Mangini took the Jet job, he spit in BB's face. He said, "my own ambition overrides everything you have taught and done for me." Mangini is the real snake. He could have waited a season and taken any other job in the NFL, including Dallas, San Diego, the Giants, the Browns, etc., elite franchises. Instead he stabbed his father in the back.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe when Mangini was offered the job, and went to discuss it with Belichick, Bill told him he didn't think he was quite ready to takes the reins of a team. Mangini got mad at him for that, and that was the start of the "bad blood" thing.

Looks like Belichick, in retrospect, called it right once again!

How is it the "right thing" when he himself is doing it??? please its just sour grapes for getting your ass handed to you

Just curious as to whether anyone has last year's loss to the Jest Tivo'ed ... one might wonder as to whether or not there were cameras on the Pats ... one might also wonder if any other teams (including Fisher's angelic Titans and Napolian's Colts) were doing the same ... just food for thought

The NY Post story today says that Mangini was behind all of this.

=====================================
So BB pilfering the Jets staff is good and when Mangini trys to do the same thing its very bad.

OK. that makes sense in a Patriot sort of way.

you're really not paying attention here are you. Before BB's staff worked for the Jets, where did they work before?:rolleyes:
No spin here ******. They worked for the Patriots and were pilfered from us.
Payback's a b*tch. Deal with it.

That clinches it, then. What does the Post say the punishment will be?

Where? I read that the head of security smelled a rat ... are you assuming that EM is behind that? Probably so, but the article I read did not mention EM.

Mangini is coming off as an immature, rat tattle tale bastard.

-- tried to hire pats assistant coaches on the plane ride home from AFCCG while he was still Pats D Coach

-- interfered in the Deon Branch situation

--whined about BB to other coaches last year

--set up a sting for Bb this year with NFL security

Is this what he wants to be known for?

you're really not paying attention here are you. Before BB's staff worked for the Jets, where did they work before?:rolleyes:
No spin here ******. They worked for the Patriots and were pilfered from us.
Payback's a b*tch. Deal with it.

Weak, there is nothing wrong here.

I do not know it was EM, makes sense though that he started this whole mess.
You don't know. Suggest you stop dealing in speculation, it's a waste of time.

If the cheating thing is true, then its BBs responsibility, he is the head coach.
I agree that it's on BB's watch.

Courageous is a strong word, and maybe the wrong one to use in this context, but hey I have a limited vocabulary.
:)
You think?

Mangini is coming off as an immature, rat tattle tale bastard.
============================
True.
---------------------------------------

-- tried to hire pats assistant coaches on the plane ride home from AFCCG while he was still Pats D Coach
===============================
Big friggin deal
------------------------------------------------------
-- interfered in the Deon Branch situation
Gamesmanship
---------------------------------------------------------------

--whined about BB to other coaches last year

--set up a sting for Bb this year with NFL security
Where are you getting this info from, please do not make things up.
------------------------------------------------------------
Is this what he wants to be known for?
==================================

I doubt it.

What EM did was courageous, knowing this would not put this in a good light with most.

LOL!!! Mangini is my hero. People call soldiers who put their lives on the line every day in Iraq courageous, but they have never known the true courage that Mangini showed on Sunday. I takes huge intestinal fortitude to rat out your former mentor and face the ire of Pats fans on message boards across the country. All the soldiers in Iraq has to face are bullets, mortar rounds, and suicide bombers.

What negative press has Mangini gotten? Where was he shown in a bad light in the media?

Mangini is a coward. He can't beat his former mentor on the field of play so he is trying to tear him down via the commissioner. Mangini got lucky last year that he snuck up on teams and had an easy schedule last year. The Pats have put a lot more distance in talent between the Pats and Jets in the offseason. The only way to gain ground is to rat out Belichick.

It will only be a matter of time before Mangini turns on Tannebaum and blames him privately for picking up a bust in Ferguson where he could have gotten Pro Bowler Marcus McNeil in the second round. Or how Tannenbaum should have traded away Vilma and Robertson since they have decent trade value, but don't fit into the Jets' 3-4 system. That is what cowards do.

Weak, there is nothing wrong here.

:confused:
"I say your arguement is weak, Therefore, I win.":rolleyes:

If you're gonna bring up stealing coaches dumb@$$, you'd better be sure your stupid team didn't steal 'em first.:snob:

Last edited:
LOL!!! Mangini is my hero. People call soldiers who put their lives on the line every day in Iraq courageous, but they have never known the true courage that Mangini showed on Sunday. I takes huge intestinal fortitude to rat out your former mentor and face the ire of Pats fans on message boards across the country. All the soldiers in Iraq has to face are bullets, mortar rounds, and suicide bombers.

What negative press has Mangini gotten? Where was he shown in a bad light in the media?

Mangini is a coward. He can't beat his former mentor on the field of play so he is trying to tear him down via the commissioner. Mangini got lucky last year that he snuck up on teams and had an easy schedule last year. The Pats have put a lot more distance in talent between the Pats and Jets in the offseason. The only way to gain ground is to rat out Belichick.

It will only be a matter of time before Mangini turns on Tannebaum and blames him privately for picking up a bust in Ferguson where he could have gotten Pro Bowler Marcus McNeil in the second round. Or how Tannenbaum should have traded away Vilma and Robertson since they have decent trade value, but don't fit into the Jets' 3-4 system. That is what cowards do.

First off major props to all of those serving in the US Military past and present.

Other then the part about the Jets sucking and we could have had McNeil the rest is just blah, blah, blah, you suck.

:confused:
"I say your arguement is weak, Therefore, I win.":rolleyes:

If you're gonna bring up stealing coaches dumb@$$, you'd better be sure your stupid team didn't steal 'em first.:snob:

====================================
I am not the one who brought it up dumb ass.

ooh, ooh, you stole em first. WEAK!:rolleyes:

OK I am reaching with this, and it is pure speculation.

There are reports/rumors that the Pats defense was miked so as to allow them to steal the Os audibles, if,if this was true, it follows that Chad may have been sacked because the Pats knew the Jets play call, thereby allowing them to sack Chad and cause the injury.

So OK I call bs on me, lol

And I am in no way implying that anyone on the Pats team would intentionaly try to injure a Jet, lay the wood on them sure, but not to intentionaly injure.

Other than a few laughers, most of your posts are pretty level headed. It is rare...

====================================
I am not the one who brought it up dumb ass.

ooh, ooh, you stole em first. WEAK!:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, did you post this?

"So other then Mangini being a weasel we agree.

Does anyone remember if BB brought any body with him from the Jets, after his one day as head coach?"
Parcells, instead of planning for the Super Bowl, got himself a deal done in his hotel room in New Orleans, with the Jets. He then took New England's staff with him. During the season.
Before the Season began, BB decided not to coach the Jets. He took Wies, and Pioli with him. Not during the season, and certainly not during the plane ride back from a playoff loss.

The only thing "weak" is continued attempt to deflect the fact that you know nothing about that situation.

Why not go for an "OWN" next?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, did you post this?

Parcells, instead of planning for the Super Bowl, got himself a deal done in his hotel room in New Orleans, with the Jets. He then took New England's staff with him. During the season.
Before the Season began, BB decided not to coach the Jets. He took Wies, and Pioli with him. Not during the season, and certainly not during the plane ride back from a playoff loss.

The only thing "weak" is continued attempt to deflect the fact that you know nothing about that situation.

Why not go for an "OWN" next?:rolleyes:

Your archive did not go back far enough, Robo brought up the stealing staff stuff in post #37, I then picked up on it.

Bwah ha owned!

who stoled whose staff is a red herring any way.

Blaming Mangini for the Pats problems is in my oppinion wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back