PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem...

na_nanana_nanana_nananananana_by_chocoreaper-d2zoxt3.jpg

You+Lose+Short.gif

" Yesterday, 11:33 PM #2113
ToddtoBarkum1615

"Suddenly I miss Sanchez".......here we go:rocker:

It was great seeing sideline shots on the big screen of Sanchez giving advice to Gee-No!

Then No. 7 proceeds to throw three picks in the fourth quarter! :singing::singing::singing:

Even buses know when they're forced to haul around suck.

Michael Giardi @MikeGiardi
Add insult to injury...one of the Jets team buses broke down and is currently not going anywhere #patriotstalk

In the first half I sat way up in 310, 2nd row with a whole bunch of Irish guys from Southie. What I found out was the FACT that Rex Ryan wears ORANGE underwear, and is a descendant of the PROTESTANT Ryans (Reianns) that usurped TRUE IRISH CATHOLIC RYANS LANDS.

Shout out to Kevin O'D, brother..if you're reading this, I found the link just like you said...I KNEW there was a reason why my blood boils every time this degenerate turd opens his mouth...true Irish blood KNOWS!!! They murdered our forefathers but their blood screams for vengeance from the grave. Pennefathers...BAH!!! No wonder he's a dyamed DEGENERATE SCUMBAG!!! Friggin' hemophiliac riddled boy buggerers..the whole family line....

The Ryans of Ballymackeogh were the Tipperary neighbours of our maternal ancestors, the Pennefathers of Newport; because they intermarried with both the Pennefathers and possibly also the Lysaght family of Mountnorth, I'm doing a post about them.
Although of an ancient Irish family, they were Protestant, which is only of importance in the sense that it makes it easier to distinguish them from other Tipperary Ryan families who were mostly Catholic.

It was great seeing sideline shots on the big screen of Sanchez giving advice to Gee-No!

Then No. 7 proceeds to throw three picks in the fourth quarter! :singing::singing::singing:
And Geno Sanchez was born

This may have been posted but can't read the whole thread. If not it may deserve its own thread. If not here (don't have enough posts) certainly on JI..

If you tell 53 jacked up guys plus 15 other guys who work for you you're going to "punch someone in the face" then smile at him and shake his hand how is that motivation? Seems the opposite. I know this wasn't last night's game but Lady T brought it up this week.

This may have been posted but can't read the whole thread. If not it may deserve its own thread. If not here (don't have enough posts) certainly on JI..

If you tell 53 jacked up guys plus 15 other guys who work for you you're going to "punch someone in the face" then smile at him and shake his hand how is that motivation? Seems the opposite. I know this wasn't last night's game but Lady T brought it up this week.

I seems it was motivation ... to go attack people when they frustrate you. And boy did it work. That Rex, what a motivator! Colon, D'Brick and Mangold held right to the game plan!

Well if you don't like losing why did you sign with the friking jest you dumbazz

WILLIE COLON ON HIS FIGHT WITH PATRIOTS: ‘I WAS TIRED OF LOSING’

It Is What It Is » Willie Colon on his fight with Patriots: ?I was tired of losing?

“I was tired of losing, and we just can’t have it,” he said. “I saw [Nick Bellore] in there and a lot of guys running. I was trying to get in there and help my brother, and that is why I reacted the way I reacted.”

Because he struck an official, there looms the possibility of a suspension.

Well if you don't like losing why did you sign with the friking jest you dumbazz

It Is What It Is » Willie Colon on his fight with Patriots: ?I was tired of losing?

“I was tired of losing, and we just can’t have it,” he said. “I saw [Nick Bellore] in there and a lot of guys running. I was trying to get in there and help my brother, and that is why I reacted the way I reacted.”

It still amuses me that after it was all done, Rex pats them on the back and says good work.

Love it.

"I'm tired of losing so I did something destructive to myself and my team that might have long-lasting repercussions." Jets players and fans are cut from the same cloth.

Wow! What's happened? Is the parrot sick? Have they put sedatives in Joker's club soda? :eek:

The Jets lost a game by throwing three interceptions in the fourth quarter. Mangold went for the knees of an opposing player two yards out of bounds. The rest of the dimwits joined in and started pushing the referees around. Nothing unusual -- just another day in Jet-land ...

It still amuses me that after it was all done, Rex pats them on the back and says good work.

In his press conference after the game, Wrecks was asked about the fight. His response: "Apparently, we were the only team involved."

Another example of the man's persecution complex, poor sportsmanship, and inability to take responsibility. This was a great opportunity for him to look like a head coach with integrity and he fumbled it away. As they say, a team takes on the personality of its coach. :bricks:

In his press conference after the game, Wrecks was asked about the fight. His response: "Apparently, we were the only team involved."

Another example of the man's persecution complex, poor sportsmanship, and inability to take responsibility. This was a great opportunity for him to look like a head coach with integrity and he fumbled it away. As they say, a team takes on the personality of its coach. :bricks:

"Like father, like son."

He's tired of losing, yet he signed with the Jets. He signed up for a lot of losing. He is going to be deadbeat tired by the end of the season.

Congrats on the Win. Sloppy game, but entertaining. You guys should be fine once GronK gets back. I think we will look much better as the year goes on. Geno just needs reps. See ya in a few weeks at our place

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes