PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the Win. Sloppy game, but entertaining. You guys should be fine once GronK gets back. I think we will look much better as the year goes on. Geno just needs reps. See ya in a few weeks at our place

Very nice.

So, how do you rationalize your scumbag players' cheap shots at the end of the game and your scumbag coach's reaction?

It Is What It Is » Rob Ninkovich on M&M: Jets ?always talking a little bit too much before the game?

Defensive end Rob Ninkovich appeared on Mut & Merloni on Monday to discuss the Patriots’ dominant defensive performance in their 13-10 win over the Jets on Thursday.

Ninkovich contributed to New England’s win at Gillette Stadium by recording six tackles, including two tackles for a loss and one quarterback hit.

“It’s one of those things where, you’re playing the Jets, you’ve been rivals for years and years and years and since I got here it’s always been a tough game,” said Ninkovich. “We know them, they know us, so it’s just a great game to watch and a game to play in.”

Ninkovich earned the nickname the “Jets Killer” — a nickname bestowed upon him by Bill Belichick — because of his work against New York in the past few years.

Last year, he secured a 29-26 Patriots home victory on Oct. 21 by sacking Mark Sanchez, forcing a fumble and then recovering it in overtime.

On Oct. 9, 2011, Ninkovich recorded six tackles and half a sack in New England’s 30-21 win over New York. Then, he picked off Sanchez twice, returning one of his interceptions for a touchdown, in a 37-16 road triumph over Gang Green on Nov. 13.

“I feel like anytime we play the Jets, I just really like getting after them,” said Ninkovich. “It’s always a fun game. They’re always talking a little bit too much before the game anyway.”

Saw this over at the "Jest (The Pats are in our heads) Insider". I swear they have more threads about the Pats than themselves. Too funny. :p. Geno Smith - Patriots QB?

Where has Gunnails been since Thursday night? There's some humble pie waiting here for him and all I hear are crickets.

He banned himself...I heard it was a buttbanning...

HitSomeone41

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
LOL. Just saw this. Convenient that they're playing the Pasts* this week.

He nailed 2 Jets Week 1, doesn't get suspended for Week 2, but then gets suspended for Week 3 against the Pasts* after hitting yet another player Week 2.

Yeah, no Pasts* favoritism here. Where's the Pasts* clown that said the Jets have the Commish in their back pocket.

HELLO....KRAFT IS ON THE OFFICIATING COMMITTEE!!!!!! What do you all expect?
No fuggin owner should be on the officiating committee...pay some old players to take his place and any other owners who are part of it.

OK...everyone KNOWS that Rat fan is NOT the brightest bulb in the rack..as these two sub-troglodytes so succinctly illustrate...but can someone help me understand just exactly what the "NFL Officiating Committee" is? I have never ever heard of this in five decades of being an NFL fan. Is this something new?...and how come Kraft didn't tell anyone in New England he was on it?

I hope it's not the ravings of some shell shocked lunatic hiding in the bush with an AR-15 down there in that stinking Jersey swamp.

detjetsfan

All League

Revis might be done

all fanbases exhibit "under the bus" syndrome but no fanbase approaches the speed and utter convinceability shown by Rat fan.

when is someone going to do a definitive sociological breakdown of this putrid fanbase?

Where has Gunnails been since Thursday night? There's some humble pie waiting here for him and all I hear are crickets.

==========================================

Humble pie for what? Was I spouting off to much? LOL

Jets had a chance and I have to work and I like you guy's, but I don't have a lot to add.

Little G understands.

well...keep working, Guns...may as well be rich cuz you sure as hell ain't gonna be owning any NFL trophy hardware anytime soon....:D

OK...everyone KNOWS that Rat fan is NOT the brightest bulb in the rack..as these two sub-troglodytes so succinctly illustrate...but can someone help me understand just exactly what the "NFL Officiating Committee" is? I have never ever heard of this in five decades of being an NFL fan. Is this something new?...and how come Kraft didn't tell anyone in New England he was on it?

I presume he actually means the Competition Committee—the one in charge of the rules. Kraft is NOT on that committee, but our old friends Jeff Fisher and Bill Polian used to be.

Well if you don't like losing why did you sign with the friking jest you dumbazz

WILLIE COLON ON HIS FIGHT WITH PATRIOTS: ‘I WAS TIRED OF LOSING’

It Is What It Is » Willie Colon on his fight with Patriots: ?I was tired of losing?

“I was tired of losing, and we just can’t have it,” he said. “I saw [Nick Bellore] in there and a lot of guys running. I was trying to get in there and help my brother, and that is why I reacted the way I reacted.”

Because he struck an official, there looms the possibility of a suspension.

He was destined for it when his momma named him Willie Colon.

Couldn't think of a more appropriate Jet name.

Eugene Cyril Smith the 3rd, Mark Travis(ty) John Sanchez, Wrecks Ryan and Willie Colon. You can't make this **** up.

I hope it's not the ravings of some shell shocked lunatic hiding in the bush with an AR-15 down there in that stinking Jersey swamp.

why does he keep saying pasts* Didn't the patriots make it to the superbowl not 2 years ago, and the AFC championship game last year? Silly jest fans, trying to switch letters around, and buttfumbling the results so that they dont make sense.

He was destined for it when his momma named him Willie Colon.

Couldn't think of a more appropriate Jet name.

Eugene Cyril Smith the 3rd, Mark Travis(ty) John Sanchez, Wrecks Ryan and Willie Colon. You can't make this **** up.

I'm no prude, but Willies and Colons shouldn't mix.

Eugene! Ha!

This explains something. In Nov 2010 ( the week the pats smashed the jest on monday night football a bazillion to 3) I was in Del Ray beach. Early on a Sat morning I turned on the tv to see the Patriots playing. It was confusing at first because i didn't recognize the names, but the unis were exactly the same. I figured it must have been a semi pro team, it must have been Miramar High School. But i digress the jest suck

I wouldn't bring up November 2010 too often, because January 2010 wouldn't be far behind.

I wouldn't bring up November 2010 too often, because January 2010 wouldn't be far behind.
You mean Jan 2011 when we were suppose to annihilate the jest. Yeah that was pretty bad, it was an embarrassing loss that took me a LONG time to forget.

When the JEST actually win against the Patriots, it's because the Patriots didn't play to their potential.

The JEST suck too much to ever beat the Patriots.

ESPN Mag: Jets worst franchise in NFL - New York Jets Blog - espnNew York

It isn't easy being green.

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine -- the annual "Franchise" issue -- the Jets are rated as the worst franchise in the NFL and 121st out of 122 teams in the major sports. The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching.​

Last edited:
ESPN Mag: Jets worst franchise in NFL - New York Jets Blog - espnNew York

It isn't easy being green.

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine -- the annual "Franchise" issue -- the Jets are rated as the worst franchise in the NFL and 121st out of 122 teams in the major sports. The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching.​

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand