PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great Rah Rah is still smoking the good stuff:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/257614-My-evaluation-of-Sanchez

If getting picked off and making rookie clock mistakes are "some improvement," I'd love to see what "sliding backwards" looks like.

A more realistic view is provided by one of the other posters, who divides his game summary into the Good, the Bad, and the Sanchez. :D

Rah! Rah! spins everything no matter how bad it is. I think he even spun the butt-fumble into a huge advantage for the Jets because teams that were playing the Jets had spend time to prepare for it each week. He still believes that if Stephen Hill caught the ball at the end of the first Pats/Jets game last year, the Jets would have won the division.

Y! SPORTS

I can't do the picture thing.

Helping the cause ...

refundjersey081813.jpg

coples now needs surgery on ankle..out indefinitely

You strike again!!!!

Good job...I KNEW you could do it....

Attachments

• Fireman Ed realizes.jpg
    Fireman Ed realizes.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Fireman Ed quits.jpg
    Fireman Ed quits.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 126
Year in year out the The Jets Suck threads continue to brighten every single day.

Year in year out the The Jets Suck threads continue to brighten every single day.

Much of life comprises various shades of gray. Green Beans suckage is a reassuring, sharply defined matter of black and white: no doubt about it!

I think our good brother Tunescribe has a particularly virulent strain of preseason Jetfluenza if his recent posts are any indication..

You may not realize it but ,I, Joe Kerr , among other professions, am a board certified medical practitioner. You can call me doctor Kerr, or Doc Kerr, or just plain Quackly Q. Tipp...my recommendation for our afficted friend is this...

take two buffumbles and call WFAN in the morning............now excuse me...I have clients waiting...

Jets_Fans_2_fullsize.jpg

BTW, Dee Millner was awful last night. He was lost out there and absolutely owned by Justin freaking Blackmon. If he doesn't vastly improve, he is going to be a big bust too.

He was and both Cro and Rex called him out in the media for it. This is one of the most unprofessional franchises in all of sports. Call the guy out and yell at him all you want in the locker room, but not publicly (especially with a rookie). This organisation is such a joke hahaha.

Helping the cause ...

refundjersey081813.jpg

I saw this last night "on the internet" and got to wondering if Woody was selling PSLs in the endzone. That would be the frosting on the cake if this pictured fan had a PSL.

SF

I saw this last night "on the internet" and got to wondering if Woody was selling PSLs in the endzone. That would be the frosting on the cake if this pictured fan had a PSL.

SF

Of course they sell PSLs in the end zone. Every single seat in that stadium carries a PSL.

PSL??? gee...I wonder what THAT stands for...?

Please Sob Louder..?

Played Slayed Laid to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes