PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little louder perhaps????

Putrid Sacks of LARD

He was and both Cro and Rex called him out in the media for it. This is one of the most unprofessional franchises in all of sports. Call the guy out and yell at him all you want in the locker room, but not publicly (especially with a rookie). This organisation is such a joke hahaha.

Dee is NOT going to live up to the hype..becasue he will always be compared to Revis...so he will be called out numerous times by the jets this year making him even less of a factor

Disturbing T-shirt find on eBay, but an amazingly lifelike artistic rendition nonetheless. Truly captures the man's visage and abiding lack of sophistication, don't you think?

Attachments

• Wrecks finger T-shirt.JPG
    Wrecks finger T-shirt.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 68
Praying for Superbowl L

Partway through the Second, Leave

Please Suck Less

We need to get the Daily News to start posting directly into this thread to save us time and trouble. This stuff is comedy gold:

If Geno Smith can stay interception free, QB will secure NY Jets starting job - NY Daily News

The Jets’ farcical quarterback competition will conclude Saturday night with rookie Geno Smith needing two turnover-free quarters to secure a job that many people in the organization want him to win.

Although Rex Ryan hasn’t announced a starter for the third preseason game against the Giants, the Daily News has learned that Smith will get the nod if he doesn’t suffer a setback with his ankle in the next few days.

The Jets’ plan is simple: Start the rookie if he’s healthy.

General manager John Idzik, the CFO of Starship 7 Enterprises, won’t be handing out Smith jerseys in the MetLife Stadium parking lot, but he’ll have a clear rooting interest. Idzik’s desire for Smith to earn the starting job over incumbent Mark Sanchez, of course, makes perfect sense.

The “fair and open” competition has been a charade from Day One, complete with organizational shenanigans (including changing the rules along the way) designed to help Smith.

Coach Idzik, who undercut Ryan by oddly proclaiming at the outset of training camp that he’d have a “pretty big role” in deciding the Week 1 starting quarterback, should have just given Smith the job from the beginning.

Nobody would have blamed the Jets for putting Smith atop the depth chart this offseason. Idzik & Co. need to properly evaluate the rookie this season before determining whether the Jets need to draft a quarterback in 2014.

The pressing question for the Jets front office is this:

Bridgewater or Clowney?

Perpetual Sycophantic Losers

Please Sanchez Leave

First it was Sanchez with the Red Light Green Light thing, now it's the rest of the team with cue cards.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ets-distribute-media-bridges-cards-to-players

N.Y. Jets distribute 'Media Bridges' cards to players

A new season brings new hope for both the Jets -- and their media relations department. Perhaps in an effort to curb meddlesome tabloid drama, the team has issued players a "Media Bridges" card of phrases to use with reporters.

Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News got his hands on a laminated card and helpfully tweeted out photos of both sides.

BSNuvViCQAAuLHv.jpg

BSNu6QNCEAAMkpe.jpg

Post Season Laughable

It's like they draft outer space aliens who need to learn how to communicate...no wonder Gholston was off on those paths taking lonely walks all the time...that clubhouse must have been like being on a coma ward during a lightning storm...

Now that everyone in the media knows what's on those cards, do you think they'll actually quote players using these "bridge phrases"? I can't imagine how the front-office people came up with this stuff. I can't wait for when TV cameras are in the locker room with reporters asking questions and you have players reading responses from their little media crib cards. :help2:

"I can't wait for when TV cameras are in the locker room with reporters asking questions and you have players reading responses from their little media crib cards. "

so Antonio...got anything you'd like to say???

"uh...the dorg chase da kat but I kilt da dirty rat and tol da kops he was ignant.."

Cromagnon tries to kill Hill in practice....really really stupid players on this team...they mirror the fat toe slobberer HC....

http://youtu.be/BTtBzV5Q7mk

"I can't wait for when TV cameras are in the locker room with reporters asking questions and you have players reading responses from their little media crib cards. "

so Antonio...got anything you'd like to say???

"I can't even begin to take on the job of coaching but I can tell you that... uh...the dorg chase da kat but I kilt da dirty rat and tol da kops he was ignant.."

fixed it per Jets internal media directive 2013-01

Whatever media training firm they paid for that laminated card, they need their money back. You don't give people a bridge phrase longer than the answer he's likely to add to it, and a couple of those were

Here's a shot of Geno from yesterday's practice, about 30 seconds into his wind-up. He completed the pass after defenders fell asleep.

Attachments

• Geno winds up.jpg
    Geno winds up.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 83
Permanent Sanity Loss

This is bizarre. What a WEIRD franchise.

I want one of those cards -- that would be a pretty rare collector's item.

Hey Tunes, I made up one of these cards for Keith Emerson...

"Try stabbing a dagger in between the keys on your B3 when people become agonizingly bored with your ******ed carnival music"

"If that doesn't work, grab the piece of furniture with both hands and tilt it back and fourth so the spring reverb goes boing-boing-boing"

"If steps one and two fail, as a last resort, just jump on top of the thing like a possessed neanderthal and try playing it backwards down by your feet"

If that doesn't wake the crowd up, then you know your songs truly suck.

hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes