PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make it past week 10.

Everyone is saying in the off season but will the new GM listen to his stupidity when the press start asking tough questions like what's up with starting Sanchez :blahblah:

Everyone is saying in the off season but will the new GM listen to his stupidity when the press start asking tough questions like what's up with starting Sanchez :blahblah:

Easy. He'll just pull out his trusty Jets official media bridge statement card.

i love how the pats get blown out in pre season...and all the people from Scumgreen and Jestinsider then talk about how bad they will do this year becasue they have only seen this team play once all pre season....same as bills forums

BSNuvViCQAAuLHv.jpg:large

I'm stealing this from another board, and maybe it goes with out saying, but it's fitting that all of those phrases can be completed by "the Jets suck."

i love how the pats get blown out in pre season...and all the people from Scumgreen and Jestinsider then talk about how bad they will do this year becasue they have only seen this team play once all pre season....same as bills forums

after 13 years, you'd think these braindead ice pick-to-the-forehead green cretins would get the point...preseason DOESN'T COUNT. The September Super Bowl is NOT real.

ttDBo91377320982.gif

When that happened live, it was the most uncomfortable thing in the world to watch. It's amazing that Suzy Kobler hung in there as well as she did.

Of course, there is no doubt in my mind that she had to know that he was hammered before they agreed to put him on camera.

That was truly surreal to watch live.

The Jets were honoring their SBIII team during that game and I heard a story (unconfirmed) that the Jets organization was not happy with Namath's level of intoxication that evening. Apparently, they planned to have the old guys line up and recreate a play, like a handoff to Matt Snell for a TD. Namath was in no condition to do that. Why they let him do a televised interview is baffling.

Apparently, Mark Sanchez is suffering from an infected toenail. Seriously.

Since Wes is no longer here, I'll let somebody else provide the punchline.:D

N.Y. Jets QB Mark Sanchez deals with infected toenail - NFL.com

Hmmmmm let me give it a shot. Did Marky at least pick up a 1st down on the play? Wrecksie could loose concentration if its 4th and a foot. Is Sanchez expected to be cleared to play by team physician Dr Sholls?

I know... I'll stick with the day job.

Halfway through the second quarter vs. the big brother Giants, Gee-No! already has thrown not one, not two, but THREE interceptions! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Refusing to let the Green Beans defense be outdone, cornerback extraordinaire Kyle Wilson committed THREE penalties in the first half.

Gunnails...I know you hate the Pats like any normal Jets fan...I think maybe you should become a Fins fan or Buffalo fan this season...your team is being led by the worst, the ******* dumbest, idiotic degenerate in league history.

What he did tonight to Sanchez is THE most disgusting, foul, back stabbing, fat coward $h!t stink move I've ever seen in pro football in my life. Hopefully this ENDS any thought of anybody EVER hiring Turd Ryan again. I CANNOT WAIT to see the press rip this fat hog slob to shreds...goddamnd fat coward backstabbing piece of $h!t.

Gunnails...I know you hate the Pats like any normal Jets fan...I think maybe you should become a Fins fan or Buffalo fan this season...your team is being led by the worst, the ******* dumbest, idiotic degenerate in league history.

What he did tonight to Sanchez is THE most disgusting, foul, back stabbing, fat coward $h!t stink move I've ever seen in pro football in my life. Hopefully this ENDS any thought of anybody EVER hiring Turd Ryan again. I CANNOT WAIT to see the press rip this fat hog slob to shreds...goddamnd fat coward backstabbing piece of $h!t.

What did Wrecks do this time? :p

What did Wrecks do this time? :p

Gave Mark the infection on his toe nail.

Oh, and he also put him in the game with all the 3rd stringers to get beaten upon.

The Clown Car caught fire and exploded tonight while Wrecks was trying to fill it up at the service station. :bricks:

Dainian

what the hell were you doing, Rex?

"we're competing...we were competing...I wanted Mark to compete...he was competing...we compete I want him to compete we're there to compete..I made the decision..we want competition..I want to win by competing..we are competitors.."

the entire sports media afterwards..

"we still don't know what the hell he was talking about.."

LaDainian.."I still don't know what the hell he's talking about"...

Re: Dainian

what the hell were you doing, Rex?

"we're competing...we were competing...I wanted Mark to compete...he was competing...we compete I want him to compete we're there to compete..I made the decision..we want competition..I want to win by competing..we are competitors.."

the entire sports media afterwards..

"we still don't know what the hell he was talking about.."

LaDainian.."I still don't know what the hell he's talking about"...

J., did you get a load of Wrecks standing sideways, turning his back, etc. while he was getting GRILLED by the media? I think he has come unhinged.

That was a hilarious press conference. Rex started talking over his shoulder/sideways etc.

Comedy gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes