PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is he still a coach? :bricks:

Re: Dainian

J., did you get a load of Wrecks standing sideways, turning his back, etc. while he was getting GRILLED by the media? I think he has come unhinged.
Of course...I just posted in the Ryan thread...he's a nutcase...we have been saying this for years now...he's a little kid trapped in a man's body...he thinks if you pound your fists and throw a big enough public tantrum, that people will lsiten to you and like you...a sad, pathetic fat clown...the sooner he makes the big adios the better

how is he still a coach? :bricks:

I might be wrong, but I think George Allen was the last NFL head coach to be fired during the preseason. The Green Beans are in disarray, might not be a bad move for Idzik to dump him now.

As much of a clown Rex is, I don't disagree with bringing Sanchez back in. The guy SUCKS. Hard. Why not send him a message? What has Mark F'in Sanchez done to deserve the opportunity to sit out?

Last edited:
That press conference was epic , I really seriously think Rex is starting to come unhinged , no joke and no exaggeration .

Izdik's plan is almost certainly to let Rex take the hit for this season while turning over the roster. He'll be able to jettison Sanchez, Holmes and a bunch of other losers/problem children. Then bring in *his* guy after cutting Rex loose some time this season and using Morninghwheg (can't be bothered to google correct name spelling) as an interim HC.

As much of a clown Rex is, I don't disagree with bringing Sanchez back in. The guy SUCKS. Hard. Why not send him a message? What has Mark F'in Sanchez done to deserve the opportunity to sit out?

As bad as he is, he's the best they've got -- a veteran with experience who knows the playbook (or at least some of it). Putting the BEST QUARTERBACK YOU'VE GOT on the field in the fourth quarter of a preseason game with reserves around him is insanity. In my opinion, it constitutes grounds for Wrecks' firing.

As bad as he is, he's the best they've got -- a veteran with experience who knows the playbook (or at least some of it). Putting the BEST QUARTERBACK YOU'VE GOT on the field in the fourth quarter of a preseason game with reserves around him is insanity. In my opinion, it constitutes grounds for Wrecks' firing.

the-office-no.gif

We need Wrecks to stick around just long enough to ensure the JEST aren't in position to get Clowney.

the-office-no.gif

We need Wrecks to stick around just long enough to ensure the JEST aren't in position to get Clowney.

I understand that and agree. But he really should be fired for what he did.

Izdik's plan is almost certainly to let Rex take the hit for this season while turning over the roster. He'll be able to jettison Sanchez, Holmes and a bunch of other losers/problem children. Then bring in *his* guy after cutting Rex loose some time this season and using Morninghwheg (can't be bothered to google correct name spelling) as an interim HC.

images

+

images

The next era of the Jets circus and suckage. Coming to a theatre near you in 2014.

I might be wrong, but I think George Allen was the last NFL head coach to be fired during the preseason. The Green Beans are in disarray, might not be a bad move for Idzik to dump him now.
I hope not, i want (the coach formally know as "Jabba the Gut" )to remain the jest coach for a long time. Hes just to entertaining.

How many INT's did the new QB hope Geno have. The last time i saw it was three, and that was early in the game. The Sanchize must be mentoring him.

images

+

images

The next era of the Jets circus and suckage. Coming to a theatre near you in 2014.

No "name" coach is going to touch that franchise with a 10-foot pole. As long as Woody owns it, the Green Beans are screwed.

CT..the Rats can get Clowney...but that means zero as far as Wrecks is concerned...do you actually think ANY franchise would trust their 1st pick overall in the NFL draft to THIS complete bumbling toe saucking idiot?

No one is THAT stupid...not even Jet mgmt

Love it when Jet's Insider melts down.

They thought they had their savior in mangini and then the same with Rex.

I think the next HC should be Fireman Ed ... he's exactly what those fans need ... a cheerleader.

CT..the Rats can get Clowney...but that means zero as far as Wrecks is concerned...do you actually think ANY franchise would trust their 1st pick overall in the NFL draft to THIS complete bumbling toe saucking idiot?

No one is THAT stupid...not even Jet mgmt

I'm thinking they need to go scorched earth but make it look like they're at least "trying" to be competitive this year. Being that Wrecks is a goner anyway, they ought to fire him now and make Morninwheg head coach. Really, what have they got to lose? They're going to suck hugely either way. That organization's top priority should be the 2014 season.

I'm thinking they need to go scorched earth but make it look like they're at least "trying" to be competitive this year. Being that Wrecks is a goner anyway, they ought to fire him now and make Morninwheg head coach. Really, what have they got to lose? They're going to suck hugely either way. That organization's top priority should be the 2014 season.

uh...that is NOT so far fetched an idea

1)this IS the Jets

2)Idzik hasn't yet been brain poisoned by the fetid green nerve gas that permeates this stinking team for 45 years straight

3)Morninwheg can at least get in this ridiculously stupid punk Smith's face and make it clear the team comes first...MAYBE it works...I doubt it...that kid looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome survivor...I think his capacity to learn and grow mentally is slim to absolutely none.

4)Clowney would elevate an already good defense to great. The first pick in each round would allow Morninwheg the opportunity to draft some Offensive studs also.

The circus needs to end...thay have to kill the fat clown NOW....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore