PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a name not banned over there? Message me

Ok i am playing a huge prank on the jets forum right now....won't get into detail until it's done...but it should be a good LOL

Which one? JEST Insider or Gangrene?

anyone...it's a good one..i was bored and chance some things on wikipedia :D

Never mind...it was changed...

Keller to the Dolphins. Will the Jets actually field a team this season?

Notice I didn't say a real team. We all know the answer to that one.

Now that the Jets have signed Mike Goodson, they are the team to beat in the NFL. Other than QB, WR, starting RB, both guards, TE, NT, OLB, ILB, and safety; the Jets have absolutely no holes.

Clearly 2013 is to be tanked. Draft a QB with the 1st pick in 2014. Cut Sanchez. New coaching staff. Still lose enough games in 2014 to get more high picks. Contend in 2015? That's a plan. But the Jets will screw it up.

Clearly 2013 is to be tanked. Draft a QB with the 1st pick in 2014. Cut Sanchez. New coaching staff. Still lose enough games in 2014 to get more high picks. Contend in 2015? That's a plan. But the Jets will screw it up.

While this would be a pathetic plan, it is much better than anything else they might do, so it worries me.

Pretty much 100% accurate...

u3ysy5en.jpg

They couldn't get Keller back for a 1 year deal? One of Sanchez's only targets...basically him and Holmes bailing Sanchez out half the time.

I can't see the Jets being worse than the Raiders though, right? Raiders should get the top QB next year.

I can't see the Jets being worse than the Raiders though, right? Raiders should get the top QB next year.

Jets suckage is omnipotent, ubiquitous, and legendarily without peer.

It is a dangerous game tanking for a QB in the draft.

Given next year's QB crop, that could be Clowney going #1.

More draft picks for the Jets means more opportunities for them to draft the next Vernon Gholston. :D

Jet's just picked up a colon ...

Sorry somebody had to post it might as well be an infant like me.

Jet's just picked up a colon ...

Sorry somebody had to post it might as well be an infant like me.

Perfect signing for the home of the buttfumble...

Coming to NFL this fall
Buttfumble 2-COLONOSCOPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft