PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is team's hardest worker, arrives early, leaves late
No coherent answer as to then why are Jets looking for a vet QB aside from "competition is good"
Going back to ground and pound
Claimed his forte is player relations and team chemistry but locker room discontent blindsided him (Riiiiight!)

Ryan is a good front runner. He has yet to show that he can hold his team together faced with adversity other than speed bumps. He promotes trash talking and no accountability and football should be fun. It always works when the team is winning. When the team hits a real rough patch like they did this year all year, the team comes apart at the seams.

Ryan thinks his forte is player relations and team chemistry, but he is wrong because he does not know how to deal with players when things start to go bad and there are bad eggs in the lockerroom. Hence why he, Tannebaum, and Woody Johnson have been enabling Santonio Holmes at least publically after he clearly quit on the team and tore apart the locker room. I know how anyone can say that is good player relations and managing team chemistry.

He can't stop talking.

Oh, hello RT @TheJetsStream Rex Ryan's prediction for Ravens vs Patriots: "First off, the Ravens are going to win this game." #nfl

Let's take a little stroll down memory lane of Rex's predictions this year.

1. Jets will win the division - FAIL!
2. Jets beat the Patriots.FAIL!
3.Jets will beat the Giants FAIL!
4.Jets will win the AFC FAIL!
5.Jets will win the SB FAIL!
6. Ravens will beat Patriots. soon to FAIL!

i see this as indicating a lucrative future as an ESPN football "expert"

even our Russian friends know the Jets suck....

Струи Соси

...and when they uncovered the Rosetta Stone,it said:The Jets Suck,I mean seriously,seriously SUCK:rocker:

In soviet russia, suck are the jets!!

I really don't think the Russians would tolerate the Green Beans. In fact, I doubt few other countries would welcome or accept them. Sending them anywhere outside native borders would be considered an insult beckoning dire consequences. But keeping them here invites rot from within. I really don't know how this should be handled diplomatically.

Ancient astronaut theory guy Erich von Daniken set down in Peru one Sunday to inquire of the natives where the Nazca lines came from. After a great deal of interpretation, one native ran around with his arms outstretched. Then another did it, then another. Von Daniken was ecstatic, assuming he had proof positive the Nazca lines were landing strips for ancient astronauts. Then, as if choreographed, the natives started tripping over each other in a comic finale to their interpretive dance.

Von Daniken asked through an interpreter whether they were mocking the gods themselves. One of the guys got up and screamed in English,

"It's Sunday, ya great Swiss pooftah -- this is Inca for THE JETS SUCK."

I really don't think the Russians would tolerate the Green Beans. In fact, I doubt few other countries would welcome or accept them. Sending them anywhere outside native borders would be considered an insult beckoning dire consequences. But keeping them here invites rot from within. I really don't know how this should be handled diplomatically.

So your saying, the jets may cause WW3?

Quite the achievement!!

They should be proud!!

Ray Ray continues to add to the fun:

I'm pretty sure the Ravens tried to call TO, refs ignored it, communication went out, I'm sure Kraft and the Pats had it all arranged.

Refs once again did everything they could in this game to give the Pats a chance to win, to bail them out when they needed help.

The amount of luck that team has had this year is just unbelievable.

This much is obvious, Goodell most definitely did NOT destroy all the evidence, the naked pictures of God and his family are well protected in Belichick's safe.

Pats backdoor their way into the SB, SMH!!!

missed field goal! - Jets Insider.com Forums - Post 4342545

Ray Ray is the best.....he actually thinks that with a few bounces, a couple of plays, a break here and there, that the Jets would have won both games against the Pats this season in blowout fashion...but really...NOTHING will ever beat his Brady in the twilight!!Sanchez ELITE!! Ceiling Unlimited!!! post from early October....THAT was messageboard GOLD....

Last edited:

aww geez...It's 3:30 in the morning..I'm still wired on adrenalin...and THAT post just made my whole day...I can see this guy's face....

deranged.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference