PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Vrabel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the memories Vrabes! :D

Thanks Mike. You were a great Patriot and your accomplishments in the New England uniform will not be forgotten.

I remember when we signed him back in 2001. I was in an airport and was reading the back of the sports pages and I looked in the NFL transactions section, in tiny print, to read "New England Patriots have signed LB Mike Vrabel" and I was like "Who the **** is Mike Vrabel!?".

It's a sad day to be Pats fan, but it had to happen sometime. Best of luck Mike and thanks for the memories.

I was planning to get his jersey. gonna miss him and his adverse playing...wish him the best !!

I'm sure you can get a good deal on one now. Sad to see him go though.... Who will replace him as our goal line threat??

Thanks Vrabel for the many great years!

Long been one of my favorite Pats, especially for his brains and sense of humor. Plus I think the versatility is really cool.

And I've been hoping he becomes head coach at Ohio State while my parents are still alive. :)

Last edited:
Hard to say goodbye ,still dont understand it .. But Vrabel was one of my favs.. Thanks Mike Vrabel

Thanks Mike, your a big reason why cloning or the aging process should be allowed. :) Damn, gonna miss Vrabes! You were awesome buddy! A great Patriot!

Last edited:
I hope Mike Vrabel realizes that we have as much respect and affection for him as a person as we do for him as a player. In every way, an admirable man. Have a good time in KC and make lots of money.

Absolutely wish Vrabel the best...he was a 'true patriot' and will certainly be missed! BB has consistently said Vrabel was the smartest football player he has ever coached....high praise indeed!

Last edited:
Mike Vrabel was a consumate Patriot.He gave everything He had for this team and much of Our glory has his fingerprints on it. Remember, it was his pass rush that forced an early throw by Kurt Warner that led to Ty Law's "Pick 6" in our first Super Bowl Victory.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Memories. Mike Vrabel, you will always be a Patriot and a champion in my eyes. :youtheman:

I'm stunned. Wow.

Thanks for everything, Mike. Best of luck in KC.

:(

Thanks for the memories Mike. And I do believe you WILL make an excellent coach one day. :eat3:

This is almost too much to bear...I wish him all the best in KC, but he will be sorely missed in NE!

Watching NEST right now. Both Felger and Breer are shocked about this trade.

Okay Mike, get them Chiefies straightened out, then get you butt back here to coach TEs.
happy-smiley-541.gif

WTF????? What a thing to wake up to!

Thanks for everything, 5-0.

Watching NEST right now. Both Felger and Breer are shocked about this trade.

it is somewhat shocking. i almost wish for mike's sake he went to a contender after all he gave us. but its business i guess.
so far we have added only offensive players and lost defensive players. We need to switch that. i wish watson had been traded instead.

Thanks for the memories Mike! Good luck in KC (except when you play the Pats).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News