PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown Will Be O.C. For The American Squad At Senior Bowl

TB80 was Pop's head coach in the Shrine Bowl practices (didn't play in the game), and he's been coaching him since then.

See 0:52

As for the 2nd part of your post, I have conflicting thoughts in my head, as there were so many times when the QBs (mostly Mac) didn't see wide open guys or there was an opposite play on the phrase "throw guys open" - there were clear "throw guys covered" type of passes where initially wide open turned into a contested catch. However, there were also times when there were routes run where I was thinking, is that Troy or BOB's design that just sucked - or what the heck was the WR thinking there like Zap's INT where Reagor didn't do what he was supposed to do? I support TB80... but I'm incredibly biased.

I get it, I'm completely biased too. It kills me to be critical of him.

I know there was *very remote* talk of TB80 as OC for the Pats last year, but could this be some sort of feeler?

I guess I'm watching the Senior Bowl practices/game.. Was gonna take this offseason off because of how soul sucking this past season was.
The Game usually suck the Practice is where it's at.

oh gee - the hits keep coming..

Am I missing something on this board lately? People keep making massive leaps with every bit of news that comes out. Mac was at Mayo's press conference, so obviously he's their starter next year! Troy Brown is guest coaching a college all star game, therefore he's definitely back coaching with the Patriots next year! I feel like people are bridging connections that I'm just not seeing.

And people are crapping on Troy freaking Brown for allegedly being a ****ty WR coach.....

Man, some people here....this is Troy MF'ing Brown we're talking about here, all right?

And people are crapping on Troy freaking Brown for allegedly being a ****ty WR coach.....

Man, some people here....this is Troy MF'ing Brown we're talking about here, all right?
Yes. That's what makes it really hard to talk about.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back