PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Vrabel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
iam kinda stunned. appreciate all he has done . as close to troy brown in the pats as anyone
wish him the best.

I feel sick... :confused2:

It's probably time to get younger but, yeah, Vrabel is as much a part of this whole thing as anyone short of Belichick and Brady.

Yes, thanks Mike!!!!

As a fan, this trade sucks! But, the reason this team is so successful is that they make these tough business-like moves.

He's like the most prolific pass catcher in the history of the NFL, 8 catches - 8 TD's.

Take that Jerry Rice!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's probably time to get younger but, yeah, Vrabel is as much a part of this whole thing as anyone short of Belichick and Brady.

I feel about the same.

Its been great watching Vrable play, but its clear hes declining.

Thanks for the memories, Mike.

If you should happen to make it back to New England for a game, you deserve a standing ovation (as long as you don't try to sack Brady or Cassel or O'Connell or any other Pats QB).

one of my favorite Pats of all time.. that said, it is time to upgrade that pass rush so hopefully it happens

He was the epitome of a Patriots player during BB's reign here. Hard, tough-nosed player who played through injuries and would take on whatever role the team asked.

Sad to see him go, but it is a business and he has been on the downside and I can see his value to KC being more than to the Patriots.

I'm gonna miss you, Mike!

Sucks to see him go. Was the right move for the Pats, I think, but doesn't mean we have to like it. We don't have a whole lot of guys left who played on all the SB teams, so it sucks to see another one go. I wish him the best though.

I am shocked. I know your coach has made tough decisions to let fan favorites go over the years, so he knows whats up. But, still I am suprised. Vrabel was a high IQ player and a good guy.

Best of luck to him.

I was planning to get his jersey. gonna miss him and his adverse playing...wish him the best !!

All all time classic is when he bull rushed Greg ****erson and sent him flying through the air. That alone puts him at the top of the list.

The other classic play is the AFC Championsip game against the Steelers, as Harrison is running back his interception for a TD Vrabel levels Big Ben and basically sits on his chest on gloats well Harrison takes it to the house.

One day I'll be sure to point out #50 to my children when we're sitting together watching old highlights from this marvelous run of success. We've been lucky to have Vrabel, and I'm pretty bitter over the idea of seeing him in a KC uniform.

iam kinda stunned. appreciate all he has done . as close to troy brown in the pats as anyone
wish him the best.

It kind of sucks how fast this happed. At least w/ Troy there was a Long goodbye and we knew it was happening. I am stunned.

All all time classic is when he bull rushed Greg ****erson and sent him flying through the air. That alone puts him at the top of the list.

The other classic play is the AFC Championsip game against the Steelers, as Harrison is running back his interception for a TD Vrabel levels Big Ben and basically sits on his chest on gloats well Harrison takes it to the house.

Strip sack vs carolina in the SB. That was classic Vrabel

Mike was key in all three Superbowl victories

Strip Sack and Pressuring Warner into Ty Law's Interception.

TD Catch

TD Catch

Mike you Are the Man, Thank You

Vrabel thank you very much for the great football you have given us over the years. You were one of the fan favorites. One of my favorites.

Vrabel :youtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing