PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Vrabel

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best,Mike,a great player,glad you were a part of this team during some great years!You will be missed...

I was shocked by this move, but I understand that it was deemed the right move by the best front office in the NFL today.

Mike Vrabel is a damn fine football player. He will always be a Patriot.

This move took me totally by surprise. Vrabes was a true and great Patriot...I wish him nothing but the best except when we face him.

Great guy....expect him as the Pat's LB coach after he quits playing.

All the best to Mike, I am sorry he couldn't finish here, but he will make a big impact in KC providing knowledge of the system and leadership skill. A pro's pro.

A great guy to watch, lots of memories. That terrific game against (the Broncos?) after coming back from a broken arm. I think that was a 3-sack game. All those TD receptions and great blocking in the EZ on offense. Leader on the defense. Never came out, tough, played hurt. Belichick's defensive coach on the field.

We'll miss you, Mike.

really GRAZIE Mike Vrabel #50

you have been a great player for the New England Patriots

thanks again and good luck

really GRAZIE Mike Vrabel #50

you have been a great player for the New England Patriots

thanks again and good luck

Really grazie from me too!:D

Great, smart, versatile player. A winner all the way.

Last edited:
1193612225_0224.jpg

Vrabes was at the very heart and soul of the Patriots Dynasty. He will be missed.

Im still having a hard time understanding this, but I know i said it before, Mike Vrabel is one of my fav pats and will always be, very sorry to see him go.. Thanks again Mike..

Im still having a hard time understanding this, but I know i said it before, Mike Vrabel is one of my fav pats and will always be, very sorry to see him go.. Thanks again Mike..

Well said. He will be missed. Best of luck in KC!!

Really grazie from me too!:D

Great, smart, versatile player. A winner all the way.

did you expected it ? not from my side but in the Nfl 'never say never'

Agreed. This one hits me much harder than Vinatieri, Lawyer, Branch, Asante, Willie, et al. It's just got to be part of a bigger plan, rather than just a draft choice...I hope.

Another great player left us and i have another jersey for my "Fame-wall" in my patriot room. hopefully he join us in the near future as a ass. coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes