PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You TOM F'in BRADY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've seen alot of Randy Moss, Welker and even Maroney threads, why is it that we forget Tom Brady? Do you realize what we have in Tom Brady? One of the greatest players in NFL history. One of the most clutch. A man that now boosts a 98-26 all time record.

Can we throw some love at Tom Brady and making some incredible clutch throws in that game last night? He looked off a double covered Welker and threw that bomb, that gorgeous perfect bomb to Moss to win the game and break records.

Thank you Tom F'in Brady. You make this team go! Since you came on the field on September 23rd 2001, the entire thing has changed for Patriot fans. We all can actually point to that day in our history. The day we went from Zero's to Hero's.

THANK YOU

oh..and also...

[size=+4]GOD BLESS MO LEWIS[/size]

I've seen alot of Randy Moss, Welker and even Maroney threads, why is it that we forget Tom Brady? Do you realize what we have in Tom Brady? One of the greatest players in NFL history. One of the most clutch. A man that now boosts a 98-26 all time record.

Can we throw some love at Tom Brady and making some incredible clutch throws in that game last night? He looked off a double covered Welker and threw that bomb, that gorgeous perfect bomb to Moss to win the game and break records.

Thank you Tom F'in Brady. You make this team go! Since you came on the field on September 23rd 2001, the entire thing has changed for Patriot fans. We all can actually point to that day in our history. The day we went from Zero's to Hero's.

THANK YOU

LMAO

I never forget that the Pats have Tom Brady! And I'll get in line to thank him... he's A-Mazing, is continually evolving... he's had an incredible season and I can't wait to see him named MVP!

Of course nobody forgets TFB... Everybody's still sortin out all the other amazing parts of this offense, after so many years when they were good but not great.

Randy Moss is a record-setting receiver, which generates a "hold on here a minute" reaction, especially regarding WWW (white wes welker.) If we'd only added him, it would've been a stealthily great off-season. But as it turned out, well, DAYUM, as we say 'round these parts.

3 more games... 3 more games... 3 more games.

I've come to the conclusion that the only team that can beat the Pats is the Pats. I know, I know, it's stating the obvious. But the talent on this team eclipses the rest of the league.

PFnV

He's been so good for so long that it's easy to overlook his unbelievable play. Does that make sense?

He's been so good for so long that it's easy to overlook his unbelievable play. Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense... We're looking at 2 of the greatest QBs ever to play, in TFB and Manning (in the interest of full disclosure I have to mention both of them.)

One day, we'll be back in the hands of a mere mortal... just savor it all this year and the years to come. We can hope and pray for lightning to strike twice, but I don't see any way we do better... so we'll be old men one day talking about what a joy it was to watch Brady play.

Example, down 11 points last night? I was like, yeah okay, we got this. That feeling we get is 90% Brady's doing.

PFnV

Wasn't there a thread on everyone's man love for Brady this season? It should be stickied.

Of course, I have woman love for him, but that's hardly unusual or noteworthy.

Makes perfect sense... We're looking at 2 of the greatest QBs ever to play, in TFB and Manning (in the interest of full disclosure I have to mention both of them.)

One day, we'll be back in the hands of a mere mortal... just savor it all this year and the years to come. We can hope and pray for lightning to strike twice, but I don't see any way we do better... so we'll be old men one day talking about what a joy it was to watch Brady play.

Example, down 11 points last night? I was like, yeah okay, we got this. That feeling we get is 90% Brady's doing.
PFnV

I think we were down 12.
I agree completely. Sad to say the weenies posting doom and gloom on the game thread were panicked, some B4 the half, although I'll admit they weren't as bad as usual in a tight game. Me, I saw it as an opportunity for Brady to get yet another 4th QTR comeback. My faith did waiver a bit when Moss dropped the 1st long pass. I had only to wait one more play.

He is not really forgotten, but what ticks me off is that in the past two games there were plenty of posts about his developing 'bad' habits. He gets number 50 last night and I see not one thread praising Brady.

It makes me a little ill to be honest in how Patriot Fans, NOT ALL, but alot and alot on this board, take that kid for granted! You can say all you want that it does not happen, but it happens all the freakin time. It seems we only start a thread on him when he does something unBradylike. How can there be threads praising Moss and Welker if you don't start with the guy throwing them the freakin ball?

Next week he'll win his first league MVP, I hope someone posts the good news!

Last edited:
Not too shabby:

Code:
YEAR TEAM G   CMP ATT  PCT  YDS    AVG   TD LNG INT  RAT 
2000  NWE  1     1     3    33.3    6      2.0    0    6    0  42.4 
2001  NWE 15   264  413  63.9  2843   6.9   18   91  12   86.5 
2002  NWE 16   373  601  62.1  3764   6.3   28   49  14   85.7 
2003  NWE 16   317  527  60.2  3620   6.9   23   82  12   85.9 
2004  NWE 16   288  474  60.8  3692   7.8   28   50  14   92.6 
2005  NWE 16   334  530  63.0  4110   7.8   26   71  14   92.3 
2006  NWE 16   319  516  61.8  3529   6.8   24   62  12   87.9 
2007  NWE 16   398  578  68.9  4806   8.3   50   69   8   117.2 
Career    112 2294   3642 63.0 26370  7.2   197  91  86   92.9

Last edited:
He is not really forgotten, but what ticks me off is that in the past two games there were plenty of posts about his developing 'bad' habits. He gets number 50 last night and I see not one thread praising Brady.

It makes me a little ill to be honest in how Patriot Fans, NOT ALL, but alot and alot on this board, take that kid for granted! You can say all you want that it does not happen, but it happens all the freakin time. It seems we only start a thread on him when he does something unBradylike. How can there be threads praising Moss and Welker if you don't start with the guy throwing them the freakin ball?

He did throw off his back foot once last night.

Amen! We're privileged to witness one of the all time NFL greats in an historic season. 46 passes last night and not one pick! Just one would almost surely have cost us the game.

And we don't hear very much about how tough this guy is. He took some mean hits last night, dusted himself off, and proceeded to kick a**. He's been doing that for what-125 straight games?

I think a lot of recent Brady criticism lately has come from disgruntled gamblers. Too bad they can't sit back and enjoy a once in a lifetime ride.

Brady has definitely had an MVP season! Not only did Tom Terrific and the Patriots get to 16-0 but he also beat Peyton and Rice's record on the same night! Unbelievably sweet!!

Not to mention Moss for a 4th round pick?? That's looking like the steal of the century right now!

Close your eyes and picture Drew Bledsoe playing behind that overmatched Oline last night as his lone enigmatic TE struggled catch the ball or do anything with it once he did. Just count the near sacks and potential strip sacks old Tommy boy averted and the drops he shook off while trailing much of the way. And nary a pick. Enough said.

Not bad for a system QB! The stats don't even do him justice. What we are seeing and going through cannot be put into words. I try to reflect on this but I can't. Like Bird maybe we won't truely know his greatness untill he's gone.

Tom Brady = GREATEST OF ALL TIME. It's ok to say it fellas. It's the truth!! The guy takes a back seat to noone. The guy is just a WINNER. I'm in awe of the guy on and off the field.:D

Tom Brady = GREATEST OF ALL TIME. It's ok to say it fellas. It's the truth!! The guy takes a back seat to noone. The guy is just a WINNER. I'm in awe of the guy on and off the field.:D

Good to know you don't think he was a sixth round bust.

There is no doubt Tom has put all the doubters to rest regarding him being a system QB. Some nfl fans even had the nerve to say it was all Moss this year.

After watching this guy all I can say is it was a combination team record collectively between the o-line,wrs and rbs etc. But I can't help but notice how spot on he is with the ball. Our receivers did a great job catching the balls although I did see quite a few bouncing off their hands during the course of the season.{They did a fantastic job regardless} In my lifetime I have never seen such accuracy and it never rang more true than watching other games of other QB's not hitting the wr's in stride like Brady does. He made it look so easy thus I think alot of times people overlooked it.

In our wildest dreams we may never see the like again. The way the game is changing we may see some new QB throw for 25 and run for another 25 td's.
I will enjoy Brady until he retires,{even Manning} I have always loved the pure drop back passer,shotgun type QB's. Then again,Brady isn't done yet either. He still has more seasons thank goodness. 60 anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents