PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You TOM F'in BRADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record is not 98-26 as a starter. How is that possible?

He is not really forgotten, but what ticks me off is that in the past two games there were plenty of posts about his developing 'bad' habits. He gets number 50 last night and I see not one thread praising Brady.

It makes me a little ill to be honest in how Patriot Fans, NOT ALL, but alot and alot on this board, take that kid for granted! You can say all you want that it does not happen, but it happens all the freakin time. It seems we only start a thread on him when he does something unBradylike. How can there be threads praising Moss and Welker if you don't start with the guy throwing them the freakin ball?

Next week he'll win his first league MVP, I hope someone posts the good news!

Why is it your waiting for someone else to post a thread? If you have something to share before someone else does, please post it, don't complain about it.

Why is it your waiting for someone else to post a thread? If you have something to share before someone else does, please post it, don't complain about it.

I think that is what I did, I posted.

I was complaining about the lack of reaction to Brady which if you read this thread there seem to be several that agree that we tend to harp on him when he is not perfect, but when he scores 50 TD's...nothing.

It's a valid complaint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick