PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you for a great season pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Brady question, two Bradys:

The Brady who threw two picks and was rattled as hell by how freaking FAST Denver's D Line is, and
The Brady who accepted "they're freaking FAST," and came within a hair of making OT happen.

And not to play woulda coulda shoulda, Brady2 would have gotten us that shot if it weren't for that unfortunate difficulty for Gotskowski earlier in the game.

In those situations I don't "blame the kicker" either. I know it sucked but they had the time to come back from the 1-point difference. They didn't.

The Broncos were the better team. I would love to have won this, and Brady had just a little less miracle power up his sleeve than he needed. But this Denver D is some scary stuff, at least looked like it playing against our O-line. It's young, it's in progress, and we're still sorting out the hits from the misses (hence the 1384 combinations we used this year).

Let's take a look at how well Carolina handles that same Denver D... which will tell us a lot about whether it's "just us."

In the excuses category: We got there, but we didn't get there healthy. We all knew that. We got KINDA healthy for the Denver game.

We're on to 2016. Football is pretty much over, although I'll keep my eye on Denver vs. Car. to see how these things come out. Is Denver's D what it looks like, or did we make Denver's D look that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe