PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 2023 New England Patriots Season Preview

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: 2023 New England Patriots Season Preview
Mark Morse
The New England Patriots have completed the OTAs, Mini-Camp, and Pre-Season, and we still don’t know what the team has because of injuries to the Offensive line. I am confident that the proven Bill O’Brien system will work again in the NFL.

The post MORSE: 2023 New England Patriots Season Preview appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Still don't like Mister Anderson at RT, where his size will be more of a disadvantage than his athletic ability will be an advantage...
To me he's a Left-side lineman Only.

Interesting to note that Zappy's unfamiliarity with the systems that Mac & Matt Coral ran, and Obie coaches, was a big reason why he looked so poor throughout TC & pre-season.

The WR room scares me too, as does the emptiness of the RB room.

Still feel that the best CB alignment we can make is:
Gonzo - Jon Jones - Jack Jones
Speed - Marcus Jones - Veteran Outside CB either signed or traded for Myles of Space

...with Mills & Shaun Wade at FS. The problem with Mills swapping roles with Jon Jones is, that would leave Marcus - or, gulp, Myles Away - as our starting Slot CB; and I don't feel that Marcus is ready to ass-ume that role quite yet (the Spaceman will Never be).

Three 3-Techs (Barmore, Eukalele & Roberts) might be one too many, especially when your "run-stuffers" are The Big (but older) Guy & the roller-skating doGchow, who has Never earned his money here.
I would very seriously consider signing Dorchestah native Jerrod Clark from the Chargers' PS and try to sneak Eukalele or Roberts to our PS...
I also would've signed Carl's junior Davis to the PS instead of Jerry little Pharma.

Mack truck Wilson >>> Jalopy Tavai.

"...Achord, who I felt should have been let go..."

- Agreed.

"Belichick the GM leaves a lot to be desired."

- That's for dam sure.

" Last year the Patriots very easily could have won 10 games. They shot themselves in the foot with some very un-Patriot like lack of discipline."

- Yep; Lady Luck spread her legs for us last year And the year before as well... But we were too sloppy, too undisciplined and too under-talented to take advantage either season. Those legs gonna be Closed this season: 7-10.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back