PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being excited and showing it is one thing, that's fine. Dancing after making a play while down 20-0 is narcissism.

Their defence had us stumped for almost all of the second half. If it wasn't for Harbaugh's incompetence and Flacco's terrible game, this could have been a lot closer.

Suggs had a very good game FYI.

People need to shut their traps and quit biting and nit picking, trash talk is great. He's one of the biggest for it and,most importantly, he backs it up better than most in the league.

It's hilarious and embarrassing how riled he has this fan base. He walks over us at times...and that's why.

Their defence had us stumped for almost all of the second half. If it wasn't for Harbaugh's incompetence and Flacco's terrible game, this could have been a lot closer.

Suggs had a very good game FYI.

People need to shut their traps and quit biting and nit picking, trash talk is great. He's one of the biggest for it and,most importantly, he backs it up better than most in the league.

It's hilarious and embarrassing how riled he has this fan base. He walks over us at times...and that's why.

And a Merry Christmas to you too.

Which is why this morning feels soooooo good!!!! :D

Sorry you're not enjoying it as much as we are.

BTW:

"People need to shut their traps and quit biting and nit picking, trash talk is great."

Ummm.....I'll take "Contradictory Sentences in 16 Words" for $500, Alex. :D

(Eh, it's an American TV joke, you wouldn't understand)

-P.S. The Patriots had an offensive line with just 2 starters playing in their usual positions and RAN THE BALL DOWN THE RAVENS' DL THROAT.....(whisper -you may want to find a scorecard, UK, I think Suggs plays on that Ravens' DL).

If you don't understand that as the core (and shocking) theme of yesterday's game, then maybe football isn't your thing.

Last edited:
Which is why this morning feels soooooo good!!!! :D

Sorry you're not enjoying it as much as we are.

BTW:

"People need to shut their traps and quit biting and nit picking, trash talk is great."

Ummm.....I'll take "Contradictory Sentences in 16 Words" for $500, Alex. :D

(Eh, it's an American TV joke, you wouldn't understand)

-P.S. The Patriots had an offensive line with just 2 starters playing in their usual positions and RAN THE BALL DOWN THE RAVENS' DL THROAT.....(whisper -you may want to find a scorecard, UK, I think Suggs plays on that Ravens' DL).

If you don't understand that as the core (and shocking) theme of yesterday's game, then maybe football isn't your thing.

Laying it a bit heavy on UK at the end; but otherwise...:singing:

The funniest thing about Suggs' sack dance was that it was a gift sack. Brady went down before Suggs even touched him.

The funniest thing about Suggs' sack dance was that it was a gift sack. Brady went down before Suggs even touched him.

Clearly Brady was tying to hit his face mask on Suggs's hand and draw the flag. Almost worked. ;)

When the Ravens scored to make it 20-7, there was still, what, 9:21 left to go in the game. The crowd was in a frenzy, the Pats' offense hadn't done much for nearly two full quarters, and I'm pretty sure most Patriots' fans were getting pretty concerned at that point. One quick three-and-out and the Ravens were right back into the game.

And they got that three-and-out. At that point, we all had to be super-nervous. But the defense held (!!!!) and the Pats got the ball back.

And then came the Raven soul-crushing drive: 9 plays, 9 runs, 48 yards, 4:32 taken off the clock, ending in a touchdown. Just a thing of beauty. Ballgame. The rest was gravy.

9RvF33U.jpg

If that's actually a pic of Suggs, holy schitzkie....I didn't know a human could be THAT ugly.

When the Ravens scored to make it 20-7, there was still, what, 9:21 left to go in the game. The crowd was in a frenzy, the Pats' offense hadn't done much for nearly two full quarters, and I'm pretty sure most Patriots' fans were getting pretty concerned at that point. One quick three-and-out and the Ravens were right back into the game.

And they got that three-and-out. At that point, we all had to be super-nervous. But the defense held (!!!!) and the Pats got the ball back.

And then came the Raven soul-crushing drive: 9 plays, 9 runs, 48 yards, 4:32 taken off the clock, ending in a touchdown. Just a thing of beauty. Ballgame. The rest was gravy.

Man, sounds like you're a Debbie-Doubter......

Nah, not really. The number of dopes that are amused by anything a fellow dope such as Suggs says is more impressive. Today he and the rest of his phony teammates were exposed for what they truly are: fake tough guys. Of course, there are more than a few of those around here, as well. Right? LOL...

Reminder: We're talking about a game. Suggs is clearly a guy getting paid to have fun. He's the smart one we're the suckers.

Ha ha. He did beat Mankins like a drum on that one play though.

After Mankins pretty much mauled him all game long...

Reminder: We're talking about a game. Suggs is clearly a guy getting paid to have fun. He's the smart one we're the suckers.

I get that, and I agree with that thinking regarding most of what he says about the Pats and Brady... but I know I would be ripping a player on our team who was doing a "look a me!" dance when my team is down by 3 TD at home in a game that was close to a must win. As would most of us. And rightfully so.

Like I said, no different than Tomlinson's narcissistic "first down" dance when the Jets were down to the Pats by 5 TDs a few seasons ago.

The number of Patriots fans that Suggs has trolled is truly impressive.

Agreed. Suggs is a master troll. The next biggest troll in the NFL, IMO, is Richard Sherman.

Suggs would make the perfect poster-boy for planned Parenthood.

You're welcomed to speak for yourself, but no one will ever convince me that Terrell Suggs is smarter than anyone. Terrific football player? Without as doubt. Intelligent? Sell that one elsewhere.

reminder: We're talking about a game. Suggs is clearly a guy getting paid to have fun. He's the smart one we're the suckers.

41-7.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes