PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strange rumor about S. Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Strange rumor about S.Merriman

IIRC, the first offense is at most one game, second is four, third is an entire season.

I believe that is for non performance enhancing substance abuse. Use of performance enhancers is now a 4 game automatic on first time positive and a one year on the second positive.

Yes, he would definately jeopardize the integrity of the entire league for the sake of a single player. Absolutely...

This Omissioner has already jeopardized the integrity of the entire league. And because he has, you were able to squeak past the Titans, instead of losing to the Browns.

Now I am hesitant to put this out there due to the source but it did come from a doctor. I met a guy out Sunday nite from SD and he said he is a doctor and works out at the same gym as Merriman. His claim is that there is no knee injury, that it is a smokescreen to cover him for his suspension for 4 games(steroids). I told him that he should be in the program and that it would be public which he stated the league doesnt want the PR.....Read it, laugh, discount it, delete the post, whatever. I just wanted to put it out there so that if he misses games at the beginning of the season.....my source has credence. If not, I am the same fool I was this morning. :eek:
in the media world we live in there is no way to hide anything. at some point everything comes out sooner or later. if he tested dirty again someone will report it.

Last edited:

This Omissioner has already jeopardized the integrity of the entire league. And because he has, you were able to squeak past the Titans, instead of losing to the Browns.

Losing to the Browns? Last year, I would have taken the Browns over Tennessee anyday. You forgot to mention our win over Indy....in Indy. But I guess that was just a "squeaker" too. Back on point, the original post is illogical at best and even within its own description of details, is inplausable.

Like the post states, I had reservations but considering all the other trash put on here lately it wouldnt "stick out". If you are a chargers fan......when they came here for the AFCCCG they stayed down the street from me. Tomlinson calls a cab I use all the time and picks him up to take him to a steak dinner. On the way he states *&(*& all over Boston, saying on the snow covered day "you guys got NOTHING in this town. No beach, no night life." So the cabbie says "We got RINGS". He got pretty quiet....

Jeff, you sure have a lot of "connections."
I think there's a position waiting for you at the Boston Herald.

There’s a position waiting for you: QB in San Diego, maybe you can take them to the bowl

Last edited:

There’s a position waiting for you: QB in San Diego, maybe you can take them to the bowl

Thanks, got one. He's no Brady, but he's good enough to get us there.

This might be a bombshell to some of you, but I heard through the grapevine that Merriman might be on... STEROIDS!

i think he means ANOTHER suspension for this yr...b/c merriman got caught...again...

If Merriman was caught again, he'd be gone for the year. Not 4 games.

You don't get a start over with the league's drug policy.

Thanks, got one. He's no Brady, but he's good enough to get us there.

Rivers? He's not that great at all.. Chargers fubared the situation by drafting him when they had Brees, who is a much better QB.

that's a good one ! that papers a rag, but i think the original post is some made up fantasy by a charger fan.

Like the post states, I had reservations but considering all the other trash put on here lately it wouldnt "stick out". If you are a chargers fan......when they came here for the AFCCCG they stayed down the street from me. Tomlinson calls a cab I use all the time and picks him up to take him to a steak dinner. On the way he states *&(*& all over Boston, saying on the snow covered day "you guys got NOTHING in this town. No beach, no night life." So the cabbie says "We got RINGS". He got pretty quiet....
That's the biggest load of BS I've heard on this board. Does anyone here really believe that BS? Ridiculous. Dude, you need a BS filter, you believe way too much.

Was this "cab driver" the same "physician" who told you the other rumor?
That's what I like about this board. Most who participate here are rational.

Was LdT wearing his helmet with the dark eye guard in the taxi?
LOL! Now that is funny.

That's the biggest load of BS I've heard on this board. Does anyone here really believe that BS? Ridiculous. Dude, you need a BS filter, you believe way too much.

We all need a BS filter anytime you show up.....

The Patriots waited a long time to get theirs, the Chargers are still waiting. It'll happen some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back