PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers match offer sheet retain RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke, correct?
No..not atol...I know what he is....he was also my neighbor.....I can remember a few years back when we had no running game and everyone said we would be 9-7...we now have probably one of the most proficient Running back corps in the league...great offensive line.....so Brady doesn't have his binky Welker...so he will actually HAVE to throw to the open guy like he once used to do. Lloyd did ok...75 catches...but NO YAC......I'd rather get some young blood on this team via the draft....I also see them using Washington a a receiver..possibly in the slot..Edelman......screens in the flat......ye of little faith....and yes..i'd love to see Randy Moss back on this team...and if he can't cut the gig...cut him....

The problem I see in the US is people hiding behind computer screens saying stuff they'd never have the balls to say to someone face to face. Take your rude, unnecessary comments elsewhere I don't have the time nor the interest for Internet tough guys who submit to their fat wives and mangers at their janitor jobs in real life and then take to forums to recoup their sense of manhood.

Deuces little man!

Truth really stings, doesn't it

And why didn't we pay Sanders $10-$12 mill if he was the difference between 12-4 or 13-3 and 9-7?
Ding...Ding...Ding...give that man a cigar!!!!We will draft a receiver and in 5 years everyone will be saying that it was the right move...especially the group here who thinks we'll be 9-7 and the sky is falling!!!

Jets * 2
Bills * 2
Dolphins * 2
Browns
Steelers
Saints
Bucs
Broncos
Ravens
Bengals
Falcons
Panthers
Texans

You can only find 9 wins there? The WR group sucks right now, I grant you, but still.... 9-7?

Exactly

What we really want is success post season. The AFCE is pathetic aside from the NEP.

Steelers match offer sheet retain Sanders

Hello, Pot?
This is kettle.
You're black!

Nah that's not true I don't go around insulting others for no reason. Every action has a reaction Ed. But the difference be mine is a response to a insult that I did nothing to merit. That's his reality he knows it and I know it. Real men don't need to go around trolling and insulting others to feel good about themselves.

I think Lloyd fits best as Z wide receiver on a team that runs a base with two outside wide receivers like Decker plays in Denver. He doesn't have the skill set to play one on one against the best CB's week in and week out.

His stats against Cromartie and Steve Smith the best CB in our division were pathetic in those 4 games he had 6 catches on 19 targets for a 31.57% completion percentage 51 yards 8.5 yards per catch and 0 touchdowns.
I'd definitely bring Lloyd back.

Nah that's not true I don't go around insulting others for no reason. Every action has a reaction Ed. But the difference be mine is a response to a insult that I did nothing to merit. That's his reality he knows it and I know it. Real men don't need to go around trolling and insulting others to feel good about themselves.

Here's a sadly needed clue: If you insist on beclowning yourself incessantly, don't whine and cry like a little girl when you're called on it.

I'd definitely bring Lloyd back.

Those stats I listed really sold you on it huh? Weren't sure before but those made it a definite..

The problem I see in the US is people hiding behind computer screens saying stuff they'd never have the balls to say to someone face to face. Take your rude, unnecessary comments elsewhere I don't have the time nor the interest for Internet tough guys who submit to their fat wives and mangers at their janitor jobs in real life and then take to forums to recoup their sense of manhood.

Deuces little man!

Umm....... I've yet to see anything rude or condescending coming from PWP. he's pretty well square in the black with his comments, and has been for as long as I've been reading his posts.

A better course of action might be for you to go for a walk or maybe just watch some TV, listen to some tunes, take a handful of Valium........

In other words, chillax, bro. ;)

Umm....... I've yet to see anything rude or condescending coming from PWP. he's pretty well square in the black with his comments, and has been for as long as I've been reading his posts.

A better course of action might be for you to go for a walk or maybe just watch some TV, listen to some tunes, take a handful of Valium........

easy for YOU to say...you just submitted to your fat wife before you logged on...now start sweeping the 2nd floor..and it better not have ONE speck on it!

Here's a sadly needed clue: If you insist on beclowning yourself incessantly, don't whine and cry like a little girl when you're called on it.

Yes because me saying I didn't think Lloyd didn't much better than Johnson he was just forced to be a bigger part of the offense I screamed please insult me?

Ok well your still a punk who'd never talk to people the way you do if you face them. Do you have any clue how pathetic that makes you?

His punt return ability aside, Edelman shouldn't be a lock either.

His contract suggests he certainly isn't a lock. The only WR we currently have that is guaranteed a roster spot is Amendola, and that is purely because of his contract.

I'm not too disappointed about the Steelers matching, I thought it was going to happen as soon as the money was revealed. In the end I don't think Sanders was that different to a draft pick. Sure he had a few seasons of mediocre production in the NFL, but his value for New England would all be a projection. He might have been a little safer than a rookie but he was by no means a sure thing.

To be fair to JMarr, that's a schedule with some potentially tough teams on it, and the Patriots WRs, as of this moment, might not impress a CFL or arena league opponent. I think JMarr took it a step too far, but I can certainly see where he's coming from.

Yes because me saying I didn't think Lloyd didn't much better than Johnson he was just forced to be a bigger part of the offense I screamed please insult me?

Ok well your still a punk who'd never talk to people the way you do if you face them. Do you have any clue how pathetic that makes you?

There are many people who post here who know me in person. I'm the same guy in text and in person. Are you the same attention seeking whiney little girl in person that you are in text?

/end personal BS

Well said.

I'd love to stay and play, but I've got a couple TV shows to watch, and some Martinis to drink, but I'll be back later to survey the field and see how badly Jax craters in. :D

I'd say he would do well to mind the old adage: "Drink deeply from the well of learning, for a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

Learning is much more than stats by rote. The game has many levels and many permutations and just reading a stat sheet and a couple blogs won't cut it anymore.

TTFN

I don't like punks who insult people for no reason. I wouldn't do that to him unmerited and I don't deserve it either. I'm here to talk sports, if people want to insult me they can ask to do it face to face and if they don't have the guts to do that they should not be doing it at all. I'm not a punk trust me on that..

No..not atol...I know what he is....he was also my neighbor.....I can remember a few years back when we had no running game and everyone said we would be 9-7...we now have probably one of the most proficient Running back corps in the league...great offensive line.....so Brady doesn't have his binky Welker...so he will actually HAVE to throw to the open guy like he once used to do. Lloyd did ok...75 catches...but NO YAC......I'd rather get some young blood on this team via the draft....I also see them using Washington a a receiver..possibly in the slot..Edelman......screens in the flat......ye of little faith....and yes..i'd love to see Randy Moss back on this team...and if he can't cut the gig...cut him....

I would much rather have Lloyd that Moss. Its not even close...not that they "couldnt" have both. I dont see Moss back.

The funny part is when you called Lloyd the locker room cancer then suggested we try to get Moss back. Moss really shot his way out of town. It was embarrassing how he conducted himself his final year here. I dont think having him in this locker room is positive at this point for the production you would get and I love Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back