PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers match offer sheet retain RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get this boy's soul, you've got to pay the troll toll. [/alwayssunny]

Oh god I love that show too much.

BTW, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but you mixed up the lyrics a tiny bit :)

I think we've talked before about how there aren't too many true needs on the team, besides the usual improvements made every year. Your opinion may have changed since then regarding the WR position due to the loss of Llyod, so that likely went from an obvious need to an even higher obvious need...

Well, I thought WR was a definite need even with Welker and Lloyd on board. It became even more of a need when they got stupid about Welker, and it's now a flaming wreck with Lloyd gone as well. If the team drafted nothing but WRs in the draft, I could see the justification.

It's really a shame that Anquan Boldin could have been had... twice. The WR situation to date is of the team's own doing. The good new, though, is that I think both Hernandez and Gronk will be ready for the season, from the TE perspective.

Kontra, agreed. Then let's hope that Gronk & AHern are 100% Healthy at end of season.

It's really a shame that Anquan Boldin could have been had... twice.

I had a hard time imagining Belichick paying that much money to Boldin though, even though it's definitely debatable as to whether or not it'd have been worth it.

Sometimes you've just got to take a shot and pay up...but that will never be Belichick's M.O.

I too, would have liked to see a WR in that 6-7 million dollar range. It's a damn shame that it didn't happen.

Oh god I love that show too much.

BTW, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but you mixed up the lyrics a tiny bit :)

"I thought it was Boys Hole"

Love that show

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back