PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers match offer sheet retain RFA WR Emmanuel Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making both my points..i said bring Moss aboard and if he can't make the gig...cut him...I also agree to draft young receivers and have them work with Brady.....Lloyd is an AVG receiver who is chickenSchit to get hit....he's flawed...took him half a season the make that offshoulder catch. Moss is a go getter..not a field stretcher this point in his career and can make that off shoulder catch....

I enjoyed Randy's time here but he and Stanley Morgan are done. Trust me.

If you got an issue your more than welcome to stop being a punk and DM me. I'm not the whiny little girl and your clearly the one seeking attention otherwise you would not troll around insulting to start fights.

let's try to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control...now this PWP punk probably just got a good lashing from his wife and lashed out at you because, let's face it...he's a punk...an elderly punk but punk knows no age limits now does it....you are self described as being a big shot $250 thousand a year wage earner and you also have posted your grave concerns about shiftless punks like PWP waylaying you in a dark alley...it seems you have two choices....assign part of that 250K a year to a full time armed bodyguard...one can be had for 40 or 50 K a year..or else, and this is what I would do, buy the punk PWP off for chump change...like you say, after he gets up off his knees and his wife gives him back his belt,he has to trundle off to some minimum wage assistant janitor job at some brokedown warehouse somewhere. Why not just buy him off? Offer him $2500 to (Please be quiet - edited) and forget about him...you can claim the $2500 as a "punk expense" on your tax return, save yourtself a bundle in bodyguard fees...and the stupid ba$tard PWP will probably drink himself into the gutter where the neighborhood punks will punk him off for the rest of his coins and write "punkazzed biatch" on his farmer John jeans in bright red lipstick.

See?...problem solved...and we will all feel better for it too.:grouphug:

BTW...that's $2500 in CASH....punks like PWP are too stupid to have bank accounts.

p.s. don't DM me...it doesn't work...

You are making both my points..i said bring Moss aboard and if he can't make the gig...cut him...I also agree to draft young receivers and have them work with Brady.....Lloyd is an AVG receiver who is chickenSchit to get hit....he's flawed...took him half a season the make that offshoulder catch. Moss is a go getter..not a field stretcher this point in his career and can make that off shoulder catch....

Agreed. I thought it was either/or.

I think BL is fine to be honest because now he is coming here even cheaper than he would have before. Yeah he flops and wont do this and that but I still think he keeps D CBs honest. As stated you have everyone healthy and he becomes a good piece of the puzzle...at his price.

Again, everything is value. If BL was getting 4-6 million a year it would be smart to look elsewhere but he does have a year in the system.

Also, I dont buy the locker room stuff with him. So, he did not want to talk to someone anymore mid sentence. Who was the person? What were they talking about?

If Lloyd was such a locker room problem we would have heard about it mid season.

let's try to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control...now this PWP punk probably just got a good lashing from his wife and lashed out at you because, let's face it...he's a punk...an elderly punk but punk knows no age limits now does it....you are self described as being a big shot $250 thousand a year wage earner and you also have posted your grave concerns about shiftless punks like PWP waylaying you in a dark alley...it seems you have two choices....assign part of that 250K a year to a full time armed bodyguard...one can be had for 40 or 50 K a year..or else, and this is what I would do, buy the punk PWP off for chump change...like you say, after he gets up off his knees and his wife gives him back his belt,he has to trundle off to some minimum wage assistant janitor job at some brokedown warehouse somewhere. Why not just buy him off? Offer him $2500 to (Please be quiet - edited) and forget about him...you can claim the $2500 as a "punk expense" on your tax return, save yourtself a bundle in bodyguard fees...and the stupid ba$tard PWP will probably drink himself into the gutter where the neighborhood punks will punk him off for the rest of his coiuns and write "punkazzed biatch" on his farmer John jeans in bright red lipstick.

BTW...that's $2500 in CASH....punks like PWP are too stupid to have bank accounts.

I put Jax on ignore long ago. You guys would do well to do the same. His insistent post-starting with every insignificant thought that enters his mind was enough for me to put him on ignore. Now he's taking on he well-respected vets? He'll disappear like the many trolls before him.

Steelers match offer sheet retain Sanders

let's try to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control...now this PWP punk probably just got a good lashing from his wife and lashed out at you because, let's face it...he's a punk...an elderly punk but punk knows no age limits now does it....you are self described as being a big shot $250 thousand a year wage earner and you also have posted your grave concerns about shiftless punks like PWP waylaying you in a dark alley...it seems you have two choices....assign part of that 250K a year to a full time armed bodyguard...one can be had for 40 or 50 K a year..or else, and this is what I would do, buy the punk PWP off for chump change...like you say, after he gets up off his knees and his wife gives him back his belt,he has to trundle off to some minimum wage assistant janitor job at some brokedown warehouse somewhere. Why not just buy him off? Offer him $2500 to (Please be quiet - edited) and forget about him...you can claim the $2500 as a "punk expense" on your tax return, save yourtself a bundle in bodyguard fees...and the stupid ba$tard PWP will probably drink himself into the gutter where the neighborhood punks will punk him off for the rest of his coins and write "punkazzed biatch" on his farmer John jeans in bright red lipstick.

That's was actually really funny.. I appreciate the good laugh Joker!

Are you open for business?

I could use an additional $2500 since the "Ticket Oak" has been under the weather recently. ;)

Agreed. I thought it was either/or.

I think BL is fine to be honest because now he is coming here even cheaper than he would have before. Yeah he flops and wont do this and that but I still think he keeps D CBs honest. As stated you have everyone healthy and he becomes a good piece of the puzzle...at his price.

Again, everything is value. If BL was getting 4-6 million a year it would be smart to look elsewhere but he does have a year in the system.

Also, I dont buy the locker room stuff with him. So, he did not want to talk to someone anymore mid sentence. Who was the person? What were they talking about?

If Lloyd was such a locker room problem we would have heard about it mid season.
He was my neighbor...he is a ****.......he told little kids to go away.....he's a problem child himself...

Well this Su-diddly-ucks Sanders!

I put Jax on ignore long ago. You guys would do well to do the same. His insistent post-starting with every insignificant thought that enters his mind was enough for me to put him on ignore. Now he's taking on he well-respected vets? He'll disappear like the many trolls before him.

Well respected vets? Wow guys this is an Internet forum the correct term would be long term users..

Well respected vets? Wow guys this is an Internet forum the correct term would be long term users..
What this site needs is a "Talkin' Smack" thread so you all can have a free for all all you want...

There's a slot WR in Denver....

th

Eric Decker? Hell yeah!
What would it take to get him? :p

He was my neighbor...he is a ****.......he told little kids to go away.....he's a problem child himself...

Ok, well it sounds like you may have a personal grudge against him.

Either way it is too bad that he acts that way. Lets get back to winning football games. Can BL help as the price the pats are paying? That is all that matters. Dennard, and Telib arent model citizens either. These guys are athletes, not politicians.

Brandon Marshall is BPD. Are you saying you wouldnt want him on the team?

Trolls? I discuss football you've been a member for for 6+ years have 1600+ posts all consisting mostly of putting down others, but I'm the troll? You would be wise not to type my name as well as leaving me on ignore because you're a long term Troll..

Trolls? I discuss football you've been a member for for 6+ years have 1600+ posts all consisting mostly of putting down others, but I'm the troll? You would be wise not to type my name as well as leaving me on ignore because you're a long term Troll..

Since he has you on ignore...... He won't see your response :bricks:

What this site needs is a "Talkin' Smack" thread so you all can have a free for all all you want...

I don't like to talk trash.. Actually to be honest I don't like to argue at all. I just feel that if I'm under attack I have to defend myself.

in all fairness this was his first decent thread topic to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back