PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stanley Cup - Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks

How long is Claude going to persist with this ridiculous power play? It's not working at all.

Probably once they are down 0-2 or 0-3

Vancouver is good..Luongo is better..idk how we can even get a single goal on him tonigh

YES YES :rocker::rocker:

a PP goal is needed here..soo bad

Right on cue the PP scores. Ha :p.

Bruins are playing an exceptional 2nd period. Let's hope it keeps up.

I am glad the bruins could finally break through.....I was at the point where I was yelling at the TV for someone to take out Luongo seeing as he is a ridiculous goalie as well....We finally got traffic in front of the net and scored on the PP....I also agree with the commentators saying that Chara needs to stay at the blue line on the PP as he is doing too much skating and wearing himself out.....He plays enough as is and he needs to save all the energy he can.....Vancouver has great offensive players and will get their opportunities in the 3rd period so I feel we need 1 more goal for me to feel confident in holding this lead.....

Oh and isn't it just ironic that the guy that should be suspended for biting scored for Van???? I still can't believe the disciplinarian didn't see enough to suspend him.....What a total dousche....

Gotta keep it up in the third

Vancouver getting close to another goal

B's playing like **** again in the 3rd...oh boy

Last edited:
That two soft goals Thomas has given up now.

Game is going to be won on a mistake now

B's playing like ****..only a matter of time now

Last edited:
God you can just tell vancouver is the better team...they need this game or its over IMO

I want to see the B's win one before i die..this may be that one and only chance..lets go B's

Last edited:
God you can just tell vancouver is the better team...they need this game or its over IMO

I want to see the B's win one before i die..this may be that one and only chance..lets go B's
I'm not sure Vancouver is considerably better than the Bruins at all. Thomas despite his moments of brilliance cost the Bruins with two brain fart moments and the Canucks being as good as they are capitalized.

This series could be 0-2, 1-1 or easily been 2-0 going back to Boston had the Bruins taken their chances. They haven't and this is where we are.

Keep the faith Brady_to_Moss!

Okay, I'm ready for my usual 4-5 minor heart attacks during OT.

Last edited:
******* Thomas. **** **** **** **** ****. Go **** yourself you *******.

What a ******* waste of a great game because of poor goal tending. Apologies for my language but that is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Vancouver in 5..sorry but the B's arn't winning this thing.. :mad:

B's have to win 4 out of the last 5 games..not going to happen...hopefully it isn't another 100 years until they are back or actually win it

Last edited:
And again...Burrows shouldn't have ******* been playing in this game.....I am going to ******* write a letter to the mother ****er that didn't suspend this piece of ****....I hope he dies a slow and painful death that stupid mother ****er.....

And again...Burrows shouldn't have ******* been playing in this game.....I am going to ******* write a letter to the mother ****er that didn't suspend this piece of ****....I hope he dies a slow and painful death that stupid mother ****er.....
It doesn't matter who was on the ice when Thomas was that far from his goal, without the puck, without defensive help and the entire left side of his net wide open someone needs to punch him in the mouth in the locker room.

Three ridiculously soft goals that go down on Thomas. As much as he kept the Bruins in it tonight this loss is completely on him and 3 errors of judgement on his behalf.

To see the Bruins play as well as they did tonight and lose is frustrating. I'm rope-able.

Last edited:
Vancouver is just too good...even if burrows was suspended they still would have won IMO with the way thomas played..oh well..at least its almost football season

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back