PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022-23 Playoffs; The Quest for The Cup

I wondered how the #1 seed Lightning were swept by #8 Columbus a few years ago. Now I know.

Most of the Boston sports debacles left me depressed. ‘’71, ‘75, ‘86, ‘03 and even ‘07. Two left me pissed off - ‘78 and this one. I don’t know why, but I am feeling an inner rage. Thinking of this year will be like drinking acid.

Most of the Boston sports debacles left me depressed. ‘’71, ‘75, ‘86, ‘03 and even ‘07. Two left me pissed off - ‘78 and this one. I don’t know why, but I am feeling an inner rage. Thinking of this year will be like drinking acid.
I was pretty bummed last night, didn't sleep well, but I am over it. I hate to say it, but I don't let them have free rent in my head like the Red Sox and the Pats do. I have pretty much evicted the Red Sox nowadays, anyway. :)

The 4-1 game 7 comeback against the Leafs will cheer me up. Lol

this thread went from the usual 4 or 5 regular posters to everyone crawling out of wherever to **** on the Bruins. You people love to be unhappy

this thread went from the usual 4 or 5 regular posters to everyone crawling out of wherever to **** on the Bruins. You people love to be unhappy
Showtime/Mac10/Tommwhateverthe****hisnamewas is just here to **** on everyone.

Just a tough spot. Monty touches gold all season but absolutely fumbled tf out of the bag in RD1. Some of this is hindsight but it was more than clear something was wrong. Big rebounds, out of character plays, few bunny goals. This is tough to swallow considering we rode the two goalies all year.

Another issue is, do you really want a 3rd coach in 3 years? Especially after the core of the team axed the last HC. Not an easy decision.

Another issue is, do you really want a 3rd coach in 3 years? Especially after the core of the team axed the last HC. Not an easy decision.

WTF??? There's all kinds of nonsense in this thread (and plenty floating around everywhere else too) but I am calling ******** on that crap. What reputable source is reporting any coaching change is being considered??? That's just straight up crap wherever it came from.

I thought they were going to pull it out when it was 3 - 2. Came back down 2 - 0.

Shocked to see they lost.

WTF??? There's all kinds of nonsense in this thread (and plenty floating around everywhere else too) but I am calling ******** on that crap. What reputable source is reporting any coaching change is being considered??? That's just straight up crap wherever it came from.
Calm down and maybe read again. Or don't idc but you're looking foolish, looking for something that isn't there. Please don't put words in my post/mouth and act like I said something I didn't. We have enough losers that do that around here.

Monty absolutely **** on himself this series. It's not out of the question or out of pocket to think hes not cut out for the job. I never indicated it was coming from anywhere. Pretty obvious if you read the post but go on dh.

Panthers with the upset over the Maple Leafs (why isn't it "Leaves"?).

Panthers with the upset over the Maple Leafs (why isn't it "Leaves"?).

Contrary to what you'd expect the Leafs ween't named for the well known foliage. They were named after a Canadian military outfit, the original logo was a copy of their shoulder flash. Being a proper noun 'Leafs' is acceptable English

Contrary to what you'd expect the Leafs ween't named for the well known foliage. They were named after a Canadian military outfit, the original logo was a copy of their shoulder flash. Being a proper noun 'Leafs' is acceptable English
Loafs. Eff 'em. B's did them a favor by losing to the freakin' Panthers, and they drop the first one. I hope the Panthers sweep.
You Got This Do It GIF by Radio Silence

Loafs. Eff 'em. B's did them a favor by losing to the freakin' Panthers, and they drop the first one. I hope the Panthers sweep.
You Got This Do It GIF by Radio Silence
Cannot stand any team whose fans wave white towels. Started with the Dolphins.

Go Kraken

Freaking Panthers are 1 win away from the Final. Wow.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back