PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shot Across the Bow?

I nominate Andy as the #1 ReAl PaTrIoTs FaN!

View attachment 53690

Mad As Hell GIF

And I nominate you President of the Fellowship of the Miserable

He's coming out if his dad is coaching in the NFL. He literally said he would stay this year because he wants to be coached by his dad another year. If Deion is in the NFL and on the Pats, he's going to make sure the team snags Sheduer, even if it requires a trade.
Setting aside the question of how the team will fare the rest of the year (they're at 4–3 as I type this), why would Sanders want to jump to the NFL, especially after just one season in Colorado? Look at Saban, who jumped ship back to the SEC after one season. Sanders' advantage is that many college players apparently want to come play for him. He doesn't have to worry about a salary cap or a draft in Boulder, and he's currently getting paid about $6M a year there.

(Bill O'Brien sucks. He's gotta go. He's exactly what everyone said Patricia was [but wasn't] last year.)
I don't think we can say that yet, because Patricia at least had most of the line healthy last year. O'Brien's still dealing with a MASH unit of an OL.

Bill has been a failure as a GM for 5-6 years now at least. Can't keep having the same guy pick the groceries expecting different results.

It's also how he views creating an offense in the NFL. Where every other team wants high end talent and to get faster.

Bill wants a bunch of jags, to run the ball and win every game 15-10
Kraft can be GM like his home boy Jerry Jackson.

Jerry has done a good job picking WRs for Dallas. Jonathan can have his Poppa Bobs old job running the Proshop, Pats Place and concessions.

Kraft can be GM like his home boy Jerry Jackson.

Jerry has done a good job picking WRs for Dallas. Jonathan can have his Poppa Bobs old job running the Proshop, Pats Place and concessions.
Even the quality of the clothing has gotten bad.

If BB leaves, he will be playing for a Super Bowl before the Patriots sniff one.

Just watch.

I feel like he will do Brady route. Go to a team with loaded talent just missing one piece - coaching.

Bill’s finished; absolutely ****ing Finished.

Neither he nor ANY of his ****ing children will EVER win another championship EVER AGAIN.

Let him go to the ****ing Vagiants; he’ll **** up their QB situation just as badly as he’s ****ED UP ours.

I feel like he will do Brady route. Go to a team with loaded talent just missing one piece - coaching.
Pretty much everyone has speculated the Chargers.

Bill’s finished; absolutely ****ing Finished.

Neither he nor ANY of his ****ing children will EVER win another championship EVER AGAIN.

Let him go to the ****ing Vagiants; he’ll **** up their QB situation just as badly as he’s ****ED UP ours.
As I've said before, Bill LOVES the Giants.

This made me apprehensive prior to both Super Bowls, along with the knowledge that Coughlin is a monster at winning big games as a underdog.

Tom just had Bill's number, just as Berry had Shula's...

...yeah it helped that Tom(1st) and Gronk(2nd) played hurt; and Eason* too

*The difference between Jones & Eason is that Tony had an O-Line, WR's & a defense and special teams.

Yeah the safety yesterday TOTALLY reminded me of Rulon Jones

I don't think we can say that yet, because Patricia at least had most of the line healthy last year. O'Brien's still dealing with a MASH unit of an OL.
It's based on the entire resume.

From Tom yelling at him on the sideline to the Texans playoff at Arrowhead which I unfortunately saw.

After going up 24-0, his team did everything they could possibly do to squander a lead and lose a game.

I understand the epidemic of stupidly not running the ball even in situations where not running it is guaranteed suicide, but too bad.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back