PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady bullied Josh McDaniels in NE

Dude, don't shoot the messenger. I just saw this report on NY Post and thought it was interesting. I never envisioned Brady as the type to go around the coaching staff all the way up to Kraft.
I mean, the messenger is a notorious Brady hater who has a weird obsession with him. Like, cannot seem to appreciate his greatness at all and constantly puts him down.

DIfficult not to "shoot" a messenger like that when he posts more material trashing Brady.

It would explain a lot about Bill and Tom's deteriorating relationship...I don't think Bill is the kind of guy to tolerate dissent from anyone, superstar or not
The abuse is why Josh turned down the Colts to return to the Pats in 2018. He just couldn’t get enough.
You have to consider the source though. Derek Carr is a weirdo who wanted to challenge a Max Kellerman to a fist fight. He just got kicked to the curb by Josh, so he probably wants to humiliate him. However, if true, t's a terrible look for Josh to tell his QB that he was bullied by his former QB in NE.

I don't think Tom "bullied" Josh, but I think Josh deferred mostly to Tom.

I mean if this report is true, doesn't it shed light on the reports of Brady complaining about not having a say in the offensive game planning?

First off, It's not true. Not remotely true. Otherwise, Belichick would have left because that was one of the deal breakers for him. That people would regularly go around Carroll to Kraft if they didn't like what Carroll said. Belichick told Kraft that it stopped or their deal was a "No Go".

What report that Brady didn't have a say in the offensive game planning? Brady had a hand in that from the time he was made the starter in 2001 until he left. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

I hope he is not bullying Mr Whiskers like that !

Bullied Arians........................check
Pushed Arians out...............check
Made Bowles his *****.......check
Made GM his wet nurse.....check

Rumors of Brady ****ing Skippy McD............ Brady Fluffers: "Not Tommy"
Wasn’t there rumors he wanted BB out for O’Brien?

No one cares.

Even if it's true, who cares? The record reflects it, McDaniels is a big nothing without Brady. And when they worked together (or Brady was calling all of the shots) in New England, they were enormously successful. So from an offensive production standpoint, whatever the dynamic was between the two of them, it worked.

And Josh McDaniels is going to unemployed by January. Who's his QB for next season? No one and there aren't many good options. It's looking pretty bleak for Josh.
McDaniels has Garropolo….but I would be shocked if McD is not trying to work out a deal to get Mac in a trade

Dude, don't shoot the messenger. I just saw this report on NY Post and thought it was interesting. I never envisioned Brady as the type to go around the coaching staff all the way up to Kraft.
Much like your posts, it isn’t interesting. It is absurd speculation by a guy who has always had a hair across his ass when it comes to Brady.

By Carr’s logic, Brady went to Mcdaniels after that disastrous Pittsburgh regular season game in 2018 and bullied him into changing to a run-based offense for the rest of the season, for the good of the team. Riiiiiiight.

Hmm this sounds like a serious problem for whatever team Brady is playing for, which is ... checks notes ... nobody

Nobody gets "bullied" after 6th grade! Stop it. Gee who would have thunk it, the greatest QB of all time is a alpha male! I bet he is even ultra competitive, relentless, and driven!

Josh and Brady obviously had/have a great relationship; don't you guys remember Brady side stepping Jimmy to find Josh after Butler's interception.

Outside of Reiss, I don't take anything any other "journalist" in this world says as truthful.

If he did, pretty much justifies bullying

Nobody gets "bullied" after 6th grade! Stop it. Gee who would have thunk it, the greatest QB of all time is a alpha male! I bet he is even ultra competitive, relentless, and driven!

Josh and Brady obviously had/have a great relationship; don't you guys remember Brady side stepping Jimmy to find Josh after Butler's interception.

Outside of Reiss, I don't take anything any other "journalist" in this world says as truthful.
I see you are not on board with “modern” thinking

McDaniels has Garropolo….but I would be shocked if McD is not trying to work out a deal to get Mac in a trade
That's not an upgrade. At least if by some extraordinary miracle Garoppolo stays healthy, he's capable of playing consistently well and winning some meaningful games. For different reasons, with either Garoppolo or Mac, I don't think Josh makes it to 2024 as the Raiders HC.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back