PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shmessy Replies to Tom Casale

Status
Not open for further replies.
since67 said:
wow...what an assumption...:confused:

so let me get this straight...

a statement is made in a movie...

someone makes a very similar statement...

therefore...the person is quoting the movie...

it could be true or it could just as well not be true...it depends on more context than is supplied in either the discussions here or the soundbite...

i'm just debating the logic implied here...:eek:
Make my day,punk.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Stella!!!!!!

Frankly, Scarlett I don't give a damn.

Play it again, Sam.

I'll be ba-ack.

Sometimes ya just gotta say What the ****

All righty, then.

Badges, we don't need no stinking badges.

Roads, where we're going we don't need roads.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Oh wise guy, huh

nyuk nyuk nyuk

shmessy said:
Does that mean I need an agent now?

Not yet, just more press. Call Casale and chew his ass out and scream like a psycho maniac really, really loud and then tell him your gonna cut his heart out with a fingernail (you don't clip nails cause your psycho).

Then get an agent quick. ;)

Shaken, not stirred.

I saw a tanker, three days ago, that can haul that load.

SPAM! I don't like SPAM.

E.T. phone home.

They're here......

Redrum. REDRUM. REDRUM.

I'm gonna try not to come back. I'm gonna try not to....

May the force be with you.

Oh Sam....I'm glad I've got you, Sam!

The Hills are alive with the sound of music.

A couple really obscure ones there from Road Warrior and Dawn of the Dead thrown in for the hell of it. I guess Alison was a Blazing Saddles fan when she wasn't masquerading as a Patspsycho Fan!

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Not yet, just more press. Call Casale and chew his ass out and scream like a psycho maniac really, really loud and then tell him your gonna cut his heart out with a fingernail (you don't clip nails cause your psycho).

Then get an agent quick. ;)

OK, I think I have it now:

1) Make psycho call to Casale
then
2) Call Rosenhaus
then
3) Schedule press conference
then
4) Book Larry King for tomorrow night

But where's the part about moving out of my mom's basement, gaining employment and getting a girlfriend?

shmessy said:

then
2) Call Rosenhaus
then
then

But where's the part about moving out of my mom's basement, gaining employment and getting a girlfriend?

Dude, I'm not a miracle worker.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
SPAM! I don't like SPAM.
Here, dear, don't make a fuss. I'll have your SPAM. I love it. I'm having SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, baked beans, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, and SPAM.

shmessy said:

then
2) Call Rosenhaus
then
then

Can't wait to see you doing situps in the driveway showin' off that sixpack, or twelvepack, or whatever.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can't wait to see you doing situps in the driveway showin' off that sixpack, or twelvepack, or whatever.

Double wide.

I've been a lurker for a long time( 2003 ) and rarly post, and at times found this thread repeative, intresting, informative, lulling me to sleep, as it took about an hour to read all 18 pages, while doing my job. But thought at the end it was all worth it to witness the birth of PsychoPat.

still thrilled to be part of such a community, even if I'm mostly a silent part of it, I find this board very informative, it lead me to cancel my PFW subscription due to the fact that I would get the info I desired here, without the Fifty dollar fee.

Thanks to all who continue to inform me, I do read nearly everyday, and draw my own conclusions from the views expressed.

ice said:
I've been a lurker for a long time( 2003 ) and rarly post, and at times found this thread repeative, intresting, informative, lulling me to sleep, as it took about an hour to read all 18 pages, while doing my job. But thought at the end it was all worth it to witness the birth of PsychoPat.

still thrilled to be part of such a community, even if I'm mostly a silent part of it, I find this board very informative, it lead me to cancel my PFW subscription due to the fact that I would get the info I desired here, without the Fifty dollar fee.

Thanks to all who continue to inform me, I do read nearly everyday, and draw my own conclusions from the views expressed.

PRAISE THE LOOOOORRDDDD! Another convert to our flock. Cast off the foul PFW subscription, burn your back issues! PRAISE THE LOOORRRDDDD!

ice said:

Imagine how long it would have taken to read if alot of us hadn't deleted our 'speculation posts'. Yessir, this was a doozy.

Re: Speaking of Multiple User Names

Box_O_Rocks said:
Edit the color mon, blue is so f2p!

No way, keep it blue! You have made blue the hallmark of excellent writing on this forum, and the visual clue will help me remember who Psycho really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News