PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour kicked out of game for late hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a two'fer today.

Seymour planted ben and the raiders lost.

The trifecta would be Seymour now getting suspended, thus weakening the Raiders and helping our draft pick. It would've been even better had Ben suffered a broken jaw in the process, but you can't have everything.

Not classy? Who cares- he's (Rapestburger) lower than pond scum. By the way, does Seymour go up against M. Vick anytime soon? :D

2w2j800.jpg

Excellent.

I hate to say it but there was no taunting from Ben, he accidentally brushed Seymour as he ran by him after the TD, Seymour turned around and lit him up. It was about as dirty as it gets, but I'd be lying if I said seeing Seymour lay that fata** out wasn't fun.

Rewatch the clip....you are wrong. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy:rocker:

Did YOU see the play? There was no taunting, Ben was walking by, looked like he put his hand on Seymour as he was walking by like "lookout comin through" and gets decked off his feet.

edit: rewatched, he may not have been walking by but i don't see taunting.

edit2: looks like he was getting between seymour and essex

Did YOU see they play? You keep changing your comments...Big Date Rape walked right up to Seymour's face and started yapping, which is usually what we call taunting and Sey put a quick stop to it and got kicked out.

While it was just an open handed push to the face mask, it did seem to hurt Big Ben. I guess he is not as tough as he is when alone with teenage females. :) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sey will be out at least one game, I would think.

You know, I thought the same thing. Was Seymour a loose cannon like that when he was with us? I can't offhand remember any examples of something so egregious.

He did step on Tarik Glenn's head after a play back in 2006. It was controversial at the time because it was similar to the Haynesworth/Gurode play. Sey was fined by the league for it and afterward said he was sorry and would apologize to Glenn next time they played. He was mad at the time because he felt Glenn went at his knees.

I have no sympathy for Ben, but Sey needs to know better. He cost his team a penalty, got kicked out of the game and may even get suspended a game. He has to be smarter than that and control his temper. You can't pop off like that in a game, no matter how annoying the other guy may be.

The trifecta would be Seymour now getting suspended, thus weakening the Raiders and helping our draft pick. It would've been even better had Ben suffered a broken jaw in the process, but you can't have everything.

I dont want to see any player injured, but this rapethisburger guy is a d-bag .

Hope he is ok, but im proud of sey

I love the efficient way you think.

You know, I thought the same thing. Was Seymour a loose cannon like that when he was with us? I can't offhand remember any examples of something so egregious.

Granted, I think he should get some type of medal.

I did see him smack a fellow DLineman after a play. Bobby Hamilton maybe.

Intentionally hit Roethlisberger after he threw a TD pass. Late hit penalty and tossed from the game. And a fine I'm sure. Not a classy move at all...

I'm not a huge fan of **** Seymour and yes it was foolish of him to lose his cool like that but I really enjoyed seeing someone punch that sexual predator pig Benny in the mouth.
BTW sexual predator Benny was yapping at Sey which is why he whacked him.

I dont want to see any player injured, but this rapethisburger guy is a d-bag .

Hope he is ok, but im proud of sey

I do..Id like Ben and Vick to both suffer career ending injuries.

Hopefully, Seymour gets a game suspension for this (not because I think he deserves one, or that BB deserved a smack), but purely from the pick standpoint.

He did step on Tarik Glenn's head after a play back in 2006. It was controversial at the time because it was similar to the Haynesworth/Gurode play. Sey was fined by the league for it and afterward said he was sorry and would apologize to Glenn next time they played. He was mad at the time because he felt Glenn went at his knees.

If my memory serves me right, he never apologized when we played the Colts the next time. (think a reporter asked him after the game and he said no.)

Haynesworth was raked over the coals because his stomp was caught on TV. Seymour escaped because his wasn't.

And, I don't think that Glenn had his helmet when he was on the ground but that didn't stop Seymour from using his cleated boot.

Hold on, I got another one: "C'mon, ref! He was asking for it! Look at the way he's dressed!"

Hold on, I got another one: "C'mon, ref! He was asking for it! Look at the way he's dressed!"

LOL. But there are a handful of jerseys that would fall into that category in addition to the Steelers. It would be mayhem.

That was fantastic, I'm waiting for the slo-mo version.

But where was his offensive line? I'm virtually always against fighting but if someone took a shot like that on Brady I'd assume that one of his OL would reciprocate rapidly. Maybe the Steelers OL were just as happy about the punch as the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents