PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season is far from over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have faith in our team to play the best they can. If we can win out the rest of the games, and hope that everything else plays out....I am just hoping for the best run possible.

But I do agree....I hope we can kill the jest hopes.....

You know in the 2006 season, I didn't think the Colts' horrible run defense would get past the Chiefs and Larry Johnson on Wild Card weekend. They not only shut down the Chiefs' offense, they won the Super Bowl.

They did a story on NFL Total Access tonight that showed that the last three Super Bowl winners were playing horrible football at this point in the season during their Super Bowl winning years. Why is it impossible for the Pats to keep that trend alive.

You know in the 2006 season, I didn't think the Colts' horrible run defense would get past the Chiefs and Larry Johnson on Wild Card weekend. They not only shut down the Chiefs' offense, they won the Super Bowl.

They did a story on NFL Total Access tonight that showed that the last three Super Bowl winners were playing horrible football at this point in the season during their Super Bowl winning years. Why is it impossible for the Pats to keep that trend alive.

I hope and pray that we can keep that trend alive.....

Of course...everyone will say we cheated......:eek::banned:

isnt the QB for the ravens a rookie? something flacko?

they also a have defense which also scores quite a bit. somehow everyone sees redskins and dallas as difficult games for the ravens. Well , it isnt easy for them either. Dallas has to play pitt and balt and might be even out of contention before they play the ravens. Only the steelers can match the ravens on D.

Well..here is a game

NFL Game Center: Post Game - Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants - 2007 Week 12

sunday after thanksgiving last yr which might conjure more +ve thoughts although i dont think we are anywhere near that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back