PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter Report: Falcons Plan to Hire Raheem Morris as Head Coach for 2024 season

The average # of players (starters and those seeing a decent # of snaps, say 40%) found in any draft by any team is between 2.5 and 3. This is across the NFL.

Anfernee, Onwenu, Dugger, Uche, Barmore, Rham, Jack Jones, Strange, Demario, Sow, Keion, Gonzalez.

Have yet to see on Marcus Jones (All-Pro 1st year) but based on what I've seen, he is excellent as a slot cover, also Marte and Andrews haven't looked bad in their little playing time, Zappe as a 4th rd. backup is about what you'd expect.

I'm fine with them not hiring Bill for whatever reason they want, but the Atlanta CEO has gotten such amazing talent that they haven't won more than 7 games a season since the 2017 season. The only people who think their front office shouldn't be gutted is their front office, and it sounds like they pushed Blank to hire a guy who wouldn't have the juice to demand a front-office change.

besides QB, their talent level is much better than ours.

I would take their offensive roster over ours in a heartbeat.

Who says the GM roles would be for a short period?

what has Bill shown the last 5-6 years that a team would love for him to be their GM? i'm sure teams would love to gut their front office for Bill to draft tackles well above where they are projected, move up for bust kickers and sign jag wr's and replace their OC with Defensive coordinators who never coached offense in their life.

its pretty delusional for you to think that a teams talent getting worse each year over 5 years is proof the "plan is working". we are going backwards.

Last edited:
what has Bill shown the last 5-6 years that a team would love for him to be their GM? i'm sure teams would love to gut their front office for Bill to draft tackles well above where they are projected, move up for bust kickers and sign jag wr's and replace their OC with Defensive coordinators who never coached offense in their life.

its pretty delusional for you to think that a teams talent getting worse each year over 5 years is proof the "plan is working". we are going backwards.
Asked answered a million times

besides QB, their talent level is much better than ours.

I would take their offensive roster over ours in a heartbeat.
Sure, but our GM just got fired, so that's not a great comparison to make for your argument that their front office shouldn't be shown the door. Again, I have no problem with them not hiring Bill or saying their offensive talent is better than ours. My problem is saying their front office has done anything that merits being protected.

Since 2017, the Falcons went 7-9, 7-9, 4-12 under Dan Quinn; 7-10, 7-10, 7-10 under Arthur Smith. If different coaches are getting the same results, maybe it's time to stop just looking at coaches?

Seahawks got their coach

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back