PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter Report: Falcons Plan to Hire Raheem Morris as Head Coach for 2024 season

lol did not expect that

Also we just got more competition for Taylor and Caley.

Now i expected it...
Now what about BB but also Vrabel ?

Not a bad idea to look into. Sadly I think this means Josh McDaniels is our favorite for OC now that he can't ride Bill's coattails somewhere.
Taylor and Caley is still out there.

So whose left? I think only Washington and Seattle. I said at the beginning I thought Washington was his ideal situation. A fairly good roster and FIVE picks in the first 3 rounds and picks in all the other rounds. AND 73MM in cap space. Close to home an improving roster, with LOTS of money and draft picks. Plus lower expectations next year.

BTW, If Vrabel DOES end up being the odd man out this year, how about a gap year here in NE as DC and mentor to Mayo

hahahahah, and Bill is still unemployed

So whose left? I think only Washington and Seattle. I said at the beginning I thought Washington was his ideal situation. A fairly good roster and FIVE picks in the first 3 rounds and picks in all the other rounds. AND 73MM in cap space. Close to home an improving roster, with LOTS of money and draft picks. Plus lower expectations next year.

BTW, If Vrabel DOES end up being the odd man out this year, how about a gap year here in NE as DC and mentor to Mayo
The Chargers and Commanders had reports come out at about the same time that they would not be pursuing Belichick. That could theoretically change, but Bill hasn't really hasn't had any discussions with them and they have been interviewing.

Seattle is a wildcard because nobody knows what's going on there.

Slovak is fhe favorite for the Washington Job from what I read.

Difficult to imagine Washington or Seattle will bring him...wow...

All reports point towards Ben Johnson getting hired by the Commanders.

BB's probably not gonna have a job coaching next year in the NFL.

One thing that will help Bill is that there is a pretty likely chance a couple of these teams flop next year and the media will rip them for not hiring the GOAT coach. Then teams will be a bit more hesistant for passing up his pedigree.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back