PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Garoppolo is "making progress" but the team is still unsure who will start Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
58352229.jpg
Not to split hairs but I'm pretty sure it was Michael Corleone who said that.

So they're both jimmy G and brisket are day to day:cool: but aren't we all.;)

Don't think they would've waited this long to sign one. This is a different move imo.
Plus the buzz is that NE is signing former CLE DL John Hughes.

Newsflash after the media screwed us over, you will get nothing

Jimmy G & Brissett both at practice today and if anything at least that's a good sign.

last chance jimmy..

I think with a grade 2 sprain to his throwing shoulder, even if Jimmy does play, he won't be showcasing much at all. Probably a similar run-heavy game plan to Brisset's. Even if that shoulder's numbed up, his accuracy is going to be far too off for a lot of throwing.

I seldom speculate on injuries for lots of reasons, not the least of which is a nearly entire absence of accurate information. With that said, if JB is healthier than JG I'd prefer that he start. I think we can still win with JB and if JG can sit out, that just about ensures that he'll be fully heathy as TB's backup and JB will likely be fully heathy as the backup to JG. To me, that's really comforting.

Not to split hairs but I'm pretty sure it was Michael Corleone who said that.

Yeah, I know. Grabbed it from elsewhere on the fly on my phone and took a little poetic license. Forgive me, Godfather. ;)

Yeah, I know. Grabbed it from elsewhere on the fly on my phone and took a little poetic license. Forgive me, Godfather. ;)
OK but -
"Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes