PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez hurts throwing shoulder

Maybe we can get the Jets to trade us a 4th and 7th plus 2.53 million for Tebow again. :D

It's not like the Jets are smart ;)

You'd have to get Tebow to agree to that. Even HE would probably wait it out or retire before ever going back there. :D

iC50ZYSklQmBn.gif

I only wish that the Patriots would physically treat opposing roll out QBs similarly

Jadeveon Clowney [DE(Jr) - South Carolina

I would HATE for the Jesters to get him! :mad:

No doubt.

The up side is, given the brain trust at Metlife it may not be difficult to weasel Clowney from the Jets.

Like another poster in this thread suggested...dream big.

ahahaha what a nutcase...

All that was missing was him to roll some marbles in his hand talking about "strawberries, strawberries"...........

Obscure reference but on point......

All that was missing was him to roll some marbles in his hand talking about "strawberries, strawberries"...........

Obscure reference but on point......

"They were all against me from the very start."

He looks like Keegan Bradley going through his preshot routine....or more aptly a "punch anf Judy" puppet! This is hilarious!

QUOTE=robbomango;3528150]Had to heist this gif off of JI, lol

rexdance.gif
[/QUOTE]

Had to heist this gif off of JI, lol

rexdance.gif

You put your whole self in. You put your whole self out. You do the hokey pokey and shake it all about.

You put your whole self in. You put your whole self out. You do the hokey pokey and shake it all about.

We're two or three bad losses away from a classic comment that will live on with, " playoffs??" , " practice, we're talking about practice" or "They are who we thought they were ".....

The best thing is, if the Jets were to be picking first next May (which I doubt, as the Raiders could yet match the Lions 0-16), they'd see getting Clowney as some kind of victory, yet in reality it's the defensive drafting which has partially done for them. They've needed offensive help for years, yet the 'brain trust' still seems to think it's 1973 and you can with tight defense and a hard-nosed rushing game.

Get real and look at the way the game has moved on.

The Jets could get Joe Montana with the first, Lawrence Taylor with the second, and Jerry Rice with the third and they would screw them up.

The best thing is, if the Jets were to be picking first next May (which I doubt, as the Raiders could yet match the Lions 0-16), they'd see getting Clowney as some kind of victory, yet in reality it's the defensive drafting which has partially done for them. They've needed offensive help for years, yet the 'brain trust' still seems to think it's 1973 and you can with tight defense and a hard-nosed rushing game.

Get real and look at the way the game has moved on.

Really, who gives a hoot if the Jets got the next Reggie White? That team would still be terrible. A bottom 3 offense and a defense that goes from mediocre to pretty good, oh no, I'm scared!

The Texans have the greatest DE since White, and we still scored 41 and 42 points on them. A DE can only impact a game so much.

If the Jets get #1, people should fear they get a franchise QB in Bridgewater/Manziel, not the greatest DE since sliced bread.

How will he throw those beautiful interceptions now?

Wrecks is so ill prepared to be a head coach. 100% his fault
I'm going to defend Rex Ryan here.
Sanchez is "his guy." The GM and media are "Geno guys." Because the owner is an idiot and started a divided front office and he (or the idiot fan base) has empowered MEDIA over the coach, Rex is in an impossible spot.
The coach, who in a sane team, picks the guys on the field, had to "prove" his guy was the choice.

The blame is not on Rex. It is on the media (and/or fans) that he had to cater to. Furthermore it is the GM who he also had to "prove it" to. In the end it is the fault of the owner who allows this crap.

When Rex is fired, the Jets will continue to be a horrible organization and this sort of crap will repeat.

Sanchez is "his guy." The GM and media are "Geno guys." Because the owner is an idiot and started a divided front office and he (or the idiot fan base) has empowered MEDIA over the coach, Rex is in an impossible spot.
The coach, who in a sane team, picks the guys on the field, had to "prove" his guy was the choice.

The blame is not on Rex. It is on the media (and/or fans) that he had to cater to. Furthermore it is the GM who he also had to "prove it" to. In the end it is the fault of the owner who allows this crap.

When Rex is fired, the Jets will continue to be a horrible organization and this sort of crap will repeat.

:confused:

If Ryan doen't put his likely starting QB into the game with the desperate scrubs, the QB doesn't get hurt. It's 100% Ryan.

If Sanchez is his guy, you don't send him out with the scrubs. You send him out with the first team just like Geno. You protect your investment. They are paying him 14 million.

Also, if you're a head coach, you don't cater to anyone but yourself. That's why he's unprepared and ill equipped to be ha head coach. Some guys aren't cut out for it. He obviously doesn't have the spine/sense to do what's right for the team. If he's trying to please someone else, it's proof enough that he's not cut out for the job. Stand your ground and take your lumps if you're the coach.

If Sanchez is still his guy, he's a moron. It's dead simple.

The move to put Sanchez back in the game was absolutely shameful.

Ryan was at the forefront of the 'Sanchise' crap, and catered to a QB that apparently needed to hear good things all the time. For the first few years, that approach actually worked. The QB competition reared its head when things started to go south, and now it looks like Sanchez, who has never shown he could handle competition, is broken. That is all Ryan, and his personality. Ryan has played to the media from the moment he took the job. Now it appears he, much to my amusement, has driven his QB into the ground.

Tannenbaum certainly handed Ryan a personnel problem, but Ryan's player management involving those on the roster is his own doing. And I, too, believe Ryan gets the axe after this season, unless he can go 8-8 or better, which likely will not happen.

:confused:

If Ryan doen't put his likely starting QB into the game with the desperate scrubs, the QB doesn't get hurt. It's 100% Ryan.

Ryan had to "prove Sanchez" to his GM and menesh meta (SP?). Blame eventually goes to the idiot who won't let the coach be, you know, the coach.

It'd be like if Belichick had to "prove" his decisions to Felger. It be Krafts fault then.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back