PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez hurts throwing shoulder

Had to heist this gif off of JI, lol

rexdance.gif

BSeqBt0IUAATOct.jpg

looks like the shoulder...collarbone report untrue?

I know. If it was the collarbone you'd think his right arm would be in a sling ... I think. Maybe he's just too stupid to feel the pain properly.

His post-game press conference was BIZARRE! Mocking the media, standing sideways and turning his back while answering questions. Wowwwwwwww ...

Very bizarre indeed, if you get a chance people, check it out. This guy has really fallen a long way from a few years ago when he was full of mostly himself.

Would be sad to see if I wasn't enjoying it so much!!

Rex Ryan Post-Giants Presser, Get It Here Before It Goes Viral.

Remember "i'm not here to kiss BB's rings" or I guarantee we're going to win the SB. Well this is a Long way from those days. Now its more like this.......

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
and they're coming to take me away ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA

I know. If it was the collarbone you'd think his right arm would be in a sling ... I think. Maybe he's just too stupid to feel the pain properly.

hahahahahahaha...what a line....

The NY media sound like **** heads. But Rex is paid enough that he should be able to interact with them without making an ass of himself.

The NY media sound like **** heads. But Rex is paid enough that he should be able to interact with them without making an ass of himself.

But if there's any team that deserves such coverage, it's the JEST.

Rex Ryan Post-Giants Presser, Get It Here Before It Goes Viral.

Remember "i'm not here to kiss BB's rings" or I guarantee we're going to win the SB. Well this is a Long way from those days. Now its more like this.......

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
and they're coming to take me away ha ha

They're Coming to Take Me Away Hahaaa! - YouTube

Ah, Dr. Demento, the good old days.

Ryan is Kinko the Clown.

Ah, Dr. Demento, the good old days.

I am really going to miss Mark if this is the end of the Sanchez era of the Jets. The interceptions, the Butt Fumble...ah, so many good memories....

Kolb was already losing out to the rookie in buffalo so thats not exactly a good sign for the pats.

Sanchez is garbage and GeOhnoooooo cant be any worse

Why? EJ looked average to me; stares down his receiver a lot. Has flashed, but I'm not sure he's entirely ready.

Both are injured by the sounds of things; EJ has had a knee op and kolb looks like he may have a concussion. They have some serious QB concerns.

I heard that Geno may even be able to produce 2 butt fumbles this season

I heard that Geno may even be able to produce 2 butt fumbles this season

How about the "New York One Step" out of the endzone for good measure???

I refuse to cheer an injury to any player but everything about the Jets is funny. They brighten every day.

Wrecks may be done before the season even starts.

RexRyan_zps4c687b91.jpg

Maybe we will find out that Sanchez was left handed the whole time and just didn't know it!
He could be the next Ken Stabler...:eek:

Wrecks may be done before the season even starts.

RexRyan_zps4c687b91.jpg

Ha ha with the name. Wrecks. Clever. Anyways anyone have a link of press conference.

I gotta tell you....... between the girl friend issues, endless picks, the butt fumble and the injuries, it's like Brette Favre is still QB for the JESTS. :singing:

New+York+Jets+v+Seattle+Seahawks+u4Ac2-5gycZl.jpg

Maybe we can get the Jets to trade us a 4th and 7th plus 2.53 million for Tebow again. :D

It's not like the Jets are smart ;)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back