PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez hurts throwing shoulder

Starting QB playing in the 4th qtr of a Preseason game, with 3rd string OLinemen blocking for him...

This is really no big deal. The Jets have such depth at the QB position that there is virtually no drop off from the starting QB to the 4th string QB.

To me, this means they will be getting the #1 pick in the draft and Rexxxy would be smart to try and get himself fired mid-season! Coach killer this one!

Jadeveon Clowney [DE(Jr) - South Carolina

I would HATE for the Jesters to get him! :mad:

But in all seriousness hope he makes a full recovery, I hear the CFL is looking for a few backup QBs.

I'd take Sanchez over any of our backups <-- serious post.

Geno threw three picks. :singing:

They'd be better off with this Geno at QB:

espn_Geno-Auriemma.jpg

:rofl:

It couldn't be much worse. And Auriemma is a proven winner.

He threw 3 picks tonight and then pretty much every game in the cold/poor weather in college he has been really, really bad.

Sanchez is better than Smith, and its not even close. I hope the Jets go with Smith.

I have no way of know if the Giants did anything different on defense tonight, but don't teams play a fairly vanilla defense in the preseason?

If Smith is throwing 3 picks without seeing a lot of deception and schemes out of the defense, some regular season games will be ugly.

Someone needs to change the title to "Sanchez hurts interception shoulder" (borrowed that )

Maybe if Lil Marky had been wearing his head band/tiara those bad Giants might not have hit him so hard.

NY-CK065_SP_JET_G_20130613193014.jpg

Jadeveon Clowney [DE(Jr) - South Carolina

I would HATE for the Jesters to get him! :mad:

If things worked out that way, would it be surprising if Clowney pulled an Elway/Eli Manning and made it known he would never play for the Jets if they drafted him?

this is going to be a shadenfreude melt down over at JI

BSeqBt0IUAATOct.jpg

looks like the shoulder...collarbone report untrue?

Kolb was already losing out to the rookie in buffalo so thats not exactly a good sign for the pats.

Sanchez is garbage and GeOhnoooooo cant be any worse

I disagree, for all of Sanchez's failures he proved that he could be a game manager at one point in his career to the point where the Jet's made it to two straight AFCCG's. He's a poor QB with some very embarrassing moments but Geno could definitely be worse.

If we were talking Kaepernick or RG3 putting on a NYJ jersey in rookie year then I think they could be capable. Word has it that Geno has struggled in camp, so it won't go over well if he plays poorly to start...especially since the NY fan base and media are extremely demanding.

Oh, and btw, the Jets WON the game. That's what it's all about.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back