PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans are taking this game WAY too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for people to understand? If you post here with respect, respect is given back. If you are going to be an asshat, well...you get the idea.

This stupid thread is still going? I was going to comment on its lameness about 4 posts in. Fans are taking a game too seriously? They've sucked forever, and this is huge stuff for them--what, are we so important and wonderful that getting excited is beneath us? Sports are supposed to be fun, and they're having a ball with it. Good for them, and let this thread die.

Exactly.

I'm a screaming maniac every game.

Hello JMT-I have my Doctorate but still don't understand the look away hand shake or the Brady pee pee dance.Lets not forget all the tacky team logo stickers either.

Perhaps you could enlighten us or do you choose to just spout off about nothing??

While Simpleton here tries to figure out what I just said to him maybe somebody else would care to chime in??

A Doctorate ??? In what? How to troll? How to insult fans on their own message board?
For someone who has a Doctorate you are missing something.

Just one more question JMT-How many team logo stickers do you have on your vehicles??

I thought the subject of BB and the now infamous look away handshake is something that everybody should be concerned with.He pulls that on the wrong Head Coach and he may be eating his next meal from a straw!

I bet you think that BB going on it on 4th down against the Colts was the right call too?
I'll save my name calling for after your response.

Hey JR-How are ya little lady?

The men are talking sports ..go run along and fix us something to eat.Thanks

Just one more question JMT-How many team logo stickers do you have on your vehicles??

I thought the subject of BB and the now infamous look away handshake is something that everybody should be concerned with.He pulls that on the wrong Head Coach and he may be eating his next meal from a straw!

I bet you think that BB going on it on 4th down against the Colts was the right call too?
I'll save my name calling for after your response.
Why are you so fixated with handshakes and bumper stickers? Perhaps because you have no knowledge of the game of football? Or what it's like to live in an area with four pro sports teams?

As for the 4th down call, that's old news. Go back a few pages to threads from two weeks ago and you can read plenty of discussion by Pats fans on that decision.

Hello JMT-I have my Doctorate but still don't understand the look away hand shake or the Brady pee pee dance.Lets not forget all the tacky team logo stickers either.

Perhaps you could enlighten us or do you choose to just spout off about nothing??

While Simpleton here tries to figure out what I just said to him maybe somebody else would care to chime in??

Did your PhD include the definition of irony?

Umm... yeah, I'm sure an NFL head coach is going to start throwing punches because of that. :rolleyes: Lord knows THAT would be the classy thing to do.

Hey Swifty-I'm a New Yorker and have about 14 pro teams that I can watch.

The look away hand shake is disrespectful.If you want to voice yor opinion go ahead and lets hear it but don't interupt me.For the record I have forgotten more about football then most of you will ever know.

Now back to what I was saying about BB and the look away handshake-I find it disrespectful coming from a guy with the personality of a wet mop.

The other subject is how Brady dances around looking for the flag anytime anybody comes near him.You saw the same thing that I did when he was pointing at the defender...My 1st thought was "What a *****"!...What was yours??

My 1st thought was "What a F'n P ussy"...What was yours?I think I needed to clarify that!

Hey Swifty-I'm a New Yorker and have about 14 pro teams that I can watch.

The look away hand shake is disrespectful.If you want to voice yor opinion go ahead and lets hear it but don't interupt me.For the record I have forgotten more about football then most of you will ever know.

Now back to what I was saying about BB and the look away handshake-I find it disrespectful coming from a guy with the personality of a wet mop.

The other subject is how Brady dances around looking for the flag anytime anybody comes near him.You saw the same thing that I did when he was pointing at the defender...My 1st thought was "What a *****"!...What was yours??

Ban any time Ian.....trashtalking on the board can't be THIS inept.

Who's Ian-Another horribly accented pats fan with all the tacky team logo's on every vehicle that he owns???

F him too!

See, here is the funny thing about this idiot. He will troll and post useless crap and get banned. Then he will run to whatever forum he generally posts on, say we are crybabies because he said something negative about Brady, other posters will go "RAH RAH PATRIOTS SUCK!!! CHEATERS!!!!", yet if people were smart, they would realize that a guy who posts useless crap to bait people into petty arguments is worth a ban.

And if you want to talk about all this other crap, please go to the ESPN comments sections. You will feel more welcomed there.

Tell you what Leon, next Jets game why don't you count how many players and coaches on the two teams playing combined call for a flag from the ref over the course of the game, then get back to us.

See, here is the funny thing about this idiot. He will troll and post useless crap and get banned. Then he will run to whatever forum he generally posts on, say we are crybabies because he said something negative about Brady, other posters will go "RAH RAH PATRIOTS SUCK!!! CHEATERS!!!!", yet if people were smart, they would realize that a guy who posts useless crap to bait people into petty arguments is worth a ban.

But he has his DOCTORATE! WAAAAAAAH!

BootsE-Did you just call me an idiot over the internet??You must be from boston then.

Hey just because I don't like or respect BB and Brady why shoud I get banned.The one guy BB is disrespectful to the game itself after the whole Spygate fiasco and not looking another coach in the eye at the end of a game is Bush League.

Brady-Well his best days are in his rearview mirror.Thge old Brady wouldn't be prancing around the field pointing at guys looking for the flag.That emasculating moment will be with him for years.

Hey just because I don't like or respect BB and Brady why shoud I get banned.

Umm... maybe because you said "F him" about the owner of this site before you even met him? Could that have something to do with it?

BootsE-Did you just call me an idiot over the internet??You must be from boston then.

Hey just because I don't like or respect BB and Brady why shoud I get banned.The one guy BB is disrespectful to the game itself after the whole Spygate fiasco and not looking another coach in the eye at the end of a game is Bush League.

Brady-Well his best days are in his rearview mirror.Thge old Brady wouldn't be prancing around the field pointing at guys looking for the flag.That emasculating moment will be with him for years.

Please tell us what spygate was so we can correct your dumbass. I'm expecting the same idiotic response I always get from other fans.

I know right, Brady is an ass. He calls for a flag almost every play.

Last edited:
Yeah well if the owner of the site has something to say then let him say it. Nobody likes a rat truebeliever...nobody.

Now back to the subject at hand -BB's Look away handshake and Brady's fairy dance.

Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome

Yeah well if the owner of the site has something to say then let him say it. Nobody likes a rat truebeliever...nobody.

Now back to the subject at hand -BB's Look away handshake and Brady's fairy dance.

Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome

Brady calls for flag(s)? Yeah you're an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes