PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans are taking this game WAY too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats havent won anything since spygate! ah ha! Two years is a long time to not win it all. Its obvious it was the "cheating"!!!!

Hey call me crazy but knowing what the other team is going to run before they run it gives your team quite an advantage to defend it!

Spygate will still be lingering for years and years...as it should!I can't believe that BB was and is still allowed to coach in the NFL.All the pats got was a slap on the wrist and the pats fans have the audacity to point fingers at other organizations???

Hey buddy, stealing the other team's signals is actually LEGAL. Why do you think opposing coaches cover their mouths when they call plays? Everyone has someone that is more or less dedicated to doing that, your team included.

Hey Buckeyboy..... Tell your mom I said hi! ;)

You guys are so unreseasonable. Its always the refs, the weather, the league. Always excuses.

Here are the excuses tonight after the lose.

1. They piped in crowd noise.
2. P/I against NE cost them the game, bogus call.
3. Holding calls, the league doesn't want us to win anymore.
4. Brees is the luckiest qb, that catch was OB
5. Moss was held all game long, the league doesn't want us to win anymore.

The Pats are average this year. Nothing wrong with that. We knew that Brady couldn't keep up with Manning, even though he has better receivers again. But as Dungy said, Manning makes his receivers good.

BB was blessed with great talent for several years. Now that the talent has dropped off, we will see how good he really is. I personally still think of him as the Cleveland coach and was blessed/lucky.

Tell us exactly what the Saints have accomplished besides playing in their Super Bowl in week 12?

Let's all play a game! It's called "You know your franchise is a joke when"...

You have to shut down your CITY for a Week 12 game!

You guys are so unreseasonable. Its always the refs, the weather, the league. Always excuses.

Here are the excuses tonight after they lose.

1. They piped in crowd noise.
2. P/I against NE cost them the game, bogus call.
3. Holding calls, the league doesn't want us to win anymore.
4. Brees is the luckiest qb, that catch was OB
5. Moss was held all game long, the league doesn't want us to win anymore.

The Pats are average this year. Nothing wrong with that. We knew that Brady couldn't keep up with Manning, even though he has better receivers again. But as Dungy said, Manning makes his receivers good.

BB was blessed with great talent for several years. Now that the talent has dropped off, we will see how good he really is. I personally still think of him as the Cleveland coach and was blessed/lucky.
Average coaches with a back up quarterback who hadn't started since high school with average rosters don't go 11-5 in a down year.

When Manning accomplishes HALF of what Brady has already done, then you can come back and talk. Nothing negative about Manning, but there STILL is no comparison on so many levels that it is a waste of time to talk about it.

And don't worry about the Pats being "average" this year. We won't know WHO is
"average" and who is not until the playoffs get underway. Brady has, IIRC, 14 playoff wins, while Manning isn't even .500 yet. And as for the Saints, what happens tonight is rather meaningless in the big scheme of things. And although they are a fine team, lets let the Saints win a playoff game or two, before we annoint them.

Right now this is a more interesting game for the fans than it holds for the end result. BOTTOM LINE this is a interconference game that holds little effect in how these teams end up regardless of who wins..

Last edited:
Is it a full moon? First the Jets troll who wants to talk about handshakes and bumper stickers, now a Colts troll who wants to start a Brady-Manning pissing match while throwing out the 'Belichick is nothing without Brady' card. I guess the mods are going to be busy tonight.

Dude - Look at Vince Young's record. Are you telling me he is that good also.

You had Moss, Welker, your RB's. Far from average.

You undersale when it is suits you guys and oversale when it comes to awards.

Crazy Pats Fan
So now the Patriots roster isn't average? You've just contradicted yourself within 2 posts.

Crazy Pats Fan 1 Buckeyboy 0.

Is it a full moon? First the Jets troll who wants to talk about handshakes and bumper stickers, now a Colts troll who wants to start a Brady-Manning pissing match while throwing out the 'Belichick is nothing without Brady' card. I guess the mods are going to be busy tonight.

Didn't you know? Only Boston sports fans put sports bumper stickers on their cars....and for some reason that matters :rolleyes::rolleyes: Worst and most bizarre smack ever.

Last edited:
Didn't you know? Only Boston sports fans put sports bumper stickers on their cars....and for some reason that matters :rolleyes::rolleyes: Worst and most bizarre smack ever.
Leon was not your average everyday run of the mill troll. An alleged PhD with an obsession about the quantity of bumper stickers in an area.

How ya' been, you still going to school in PA?

Leon was not your average everyday run of the mill troll. An alleged PhD with an obsession about the quantity of bumper stickers in an area.

I graduated! I'm great though. Thanks. :)

PhD = Piled high and deep.

And on what board do you spend most your time, jackhole? I'd like to hang out on a board filled with reasonable, humble, righteous holier-than-thous like yourself.

Maybe we should have taken this game seriously.

Tell us exactly what the Saints have accomplished besides playing in their Super Bowl in week 12?

Let's all play a game! It's called "You know your franchise is a joke when"...

You have to shut down your CITY for a Week 12 game!

A la Wikipedia: In 1980, the Saints lost their first 14 games, prompting local media personality Bernard "Buddy D" Diliberto to advise Saints supporters to wear paper bags over their heads at the team's home games; many bags rendered the club's name as the "'Aints" rather than the "Saints." The practice of wearing a bag over one's head then spread rapidly, first to fans of other poorly-performing teams within the NFL, and ultimately to those of other American team sports, and has become a firmly-established custom throughout the United States.

Really who gives a **** about the history, we're not playing the 1980 Saints and they're not playing the 2004 Pats. This is 2009.

They're on a whole other level right now. Screw my post, I hope the Saints go all the way now, they are clearly the best team in the league.

They're on a whole other level right now. Screw my post, I hope the Saints go all the way now, they are clearly the best team in the league.

Yeah, if someone is going to go all the way, I'd rather it be the Saints than that other team.

If it comes to fruition, Saints vs Vikings NFC Championship is going to be an epic match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back