PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski not expected play Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to Mankins' comments on CSNNE regarding Gronk? I thought his response to a question on Gronk was extremely passive-aggressive.

Say what you want about ESPN, but they way Mankins was speaking tells me that we should lend a bit of credence to the report. Honestly, I think Gronkowski has played his last game in a Patriots' uniform.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Call in Felgers show tomorrow, you can spin your wild theories with him, he'll even help you

They took the line from mankins "Guys who are putting it on the line" and went from there

Had a very heartfelt, physical, emotional game not just occurred, then I think it could be viewed a bit more as passive-aggressive, but under the circumstances it was something that most players likely would have addressed.

After all, it must be somewhat of a slap in the face to those guys who just put everything they had on the field out there to have to answer a question they've been asked 100 times and yet don't have an answer for--especially in such a "team" setting as this one where no one individual is really above the sum parts.

The bottom line is this--when he's able to play, he's able to play. Until then, it's become so much of a story that it's really actually a non-story at this point...if that makes any sense.

Gronk himself just said last week before the CIN game that he'd be on the field "whether it's this week (last week), next week (today), or the week after." I think it's safe to say that he's close to returning, media reports be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST