PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "Ravens are going to win this game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard an NFL HC of any team saying, in an interview, he's "cheering" for another NFf team that is not his own, ever.

Clearly OBSESSED with the Patriots. After going 0-2 against the Pats after having (1) guaranteed the Jets would win the SB and (2) insulted the rest of the coaching fraternity by asking for someone, anyone else to do their duty and beat the Patriots, this off season which for him started in December has to be awful.

Really? You care that much about Rex's opinion on the game?

Anyway, congrats on the victory last week. Was not here last year at this time, but checked in to give myself some credibility for next season. Enjoy the run..... Or the fall. C ya then

Unfortunately for you Jets fans, more misery around this time of year will be the rule and not the exception!!! :rocker:

I love it when he puts his fat foot or his wifes foot, or some stranger he met on craigslist foot in his mouth.

Last edited:
His opinion is about as valid as mine...who cares.

Clearly OBSESSED with the Patriots. After going 0-2 against the Pats after having (1) guaranteed the Jets would win the SB and (2) insulted the rest of the coaching fraternity by asking for someone, anyone else to do their duty and beat the Patriots, this off season which for him started in December has to be awful.
Yet he still uses them winning against us in the past as a reason the Ravens could beat us NOW.

His opinion is about as valid as mine...who cares.

The point is when he says he's "cheering" for the Ravens, that is as unprofessional as you can get for an NFL coach.

Now if he was asked and said something like, " I like the Ravens in this game because of their defense", that's for an NFL coach to say.

What is ironic is that the Ravens passed him over for their HC position when he applied. I wonder why?

Actually, yeah, I have. The washed up "has been" Don Shula proved to be the NYG's biggest cheerleader against us in SB42.

Don Shula was not an NFL coach at the time, was he.

Rex is just afraid he'll have another ring to not kiss.

Have you ever heard an NFL HC of any team saying, in an interview, he's "cheering" for another NFL team that is not his own, ever.

No, I do recall BB going to great lengths to avoid answering the question of who he was rooting or in the Miami - Jets game in 2008, even though we all knew who he was rooting for.

He's speaking from fear. If BB get's a 4th ring (with the Patriots), he'll probably have to break down and kiss them. Maybe there's some side bet going on here.

Modified by RPF said:
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less. If you aren't even in the game, don't bother opening your mouth.
Maybe some time on the psychiatric couch will do him some good. Maybe then he'll understand why he needs all this attention.

The point is when he says he's "cheering" for the Ravens, that is as unprofessional as you can get for an NFL coach.

Now if he was asked and said something like, " I like the Ravens in this game because of their defense", that's for an NFL coach to say.

What is ironic is that the Ravens passed him over for their HC position when he applied. I wonder why?

Because they already had cheerleaders?

Last edited:
This fat boy doesn't shut up does he.

Yeah I heard him on WFAN with mike. He also picked Giants which is BS! He hates'da fact that they share stadium & Giants are representing two teams in 1st year of their new stadium. He also admitted driving by stadium when Giants were hosting Falcons and saw all Blue in stands and got sick to his stomach.

after hearing the whole clip, I get the distinct impression he wants to coach the Ravens , not the Jets...I mean, just listen to him describe Suggs..."who can block him???...nobody can!!!"...what's that say about HIS Jets O line?...or does he think THEY could block Suggs but the team that slaughtered his fat azz just can't...because...well...they just CAN'T!!!...from the start I've posted that this clown has mental problems...it's getting worse

after hearing the whole clip, I get the distinct impression he wants to coach the Ravens , not the Jets...I mean, just listen to him describe Suggs..."who can block him???...nobody can!!!"...what's that say about HIS Jets O line?...or does he think THEY could block Suggs but the team that slaughtered his fat azz just can't...because...well...they just CAN'T!!!...from the start I've posted that this clown has mental problems...it's getting worse

It's abundantly clear to anyone with an objective mind that Wrecks is seriously touched. I think we tend to give pro coaches a pass on their "eccentricities," but this tub of distressed lard cries for help with each public utterance.

It's funny reading the Jets fans comments. Brady has gone from being a system Quarterback to the Quarterback system.

What a bunch of stand up fellas.

Per Price and Bedard tweet:

Just wanted to thank him for opening his big mouth and providing more bulletin materials. I bet this one is going up on the door to the locker room.

How many times does this ******* have to be wrong before he learns to shut up? Come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News