PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "Ravens are going to win this game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fathom how embarrassing it must be to have that idiot as the hc of a team you're a fan of. Another reminder that we should count our blessings for what we've experienced over the past 10 years.

The creepy sandwich man is a sore loser, jealous and cheap shot ahole.

Last year and all, he would insult Brady by calling manning would be better prepared etc.
His psych worked on BB and Brady trying take some risks in the game and making mistakes.

He also knows that our loser Boston mediots who want to bring down BB will make big deal out of it to enrage BB and Brady. Ron Borges, shaungnessy can't wait to see PATS lose so that they can ridicule them.

I am sure BB and Brady will ignore him with the contempt he deserves.

Looks like Rex will be waving purple pom-poms this weekend.

When this pig doesn't have some one's foot in mouth to suck, he has verbal diarrhea.

We'll loose tomorrow...

Rex Ryan said it so it's one reason more to win this game and tell the world that we are the New England Patriots !

Go Patriots ! In Bill we trust.

Re: We'll loose tomorrow...

Rex Ryan said it so it's one reason more to win this game and tell the world that we are the New England Patriots !

Go Patriots ! In Bill we trust.

Whatever reasons he gave and no matter how sound they may be.. He wants the Patriots to lose so badly.

Re: We'll loose tomorrow...

Whatever reasons he gave and no matter how sound they may be.. He wants the Patriots to lose so badly.

Drinking the Hater-aid.

I can't fathom how embarrassing it must be to have that idiot as the hc of a team you're a fan of. Another reminder that we should count our blessings for what we've experienced over the past 10 years.

Rex Ryan is on the short list of coaches I would enjoy having take over as HC of the NEP.

I hate the Jets but he's a good coach who will get better after he learns when his stint with the Jets is done. And it will be done in the next 2 years, IMO. He got handcuffed by being stuck with Schotty and Sanchez.

I'd prefer McDaniels to Ryan, but there aren't many others I would prefer.

Rex Ryan is on the short list of coaches I would enjoy having take over as HC of the NEP.

I hate the Jets but he's a good coach who will get better after he learns when his stint with the Jets is done. And it will be done in the next 2 years, IMO. He got handcuffed by being stuck with Schotty and Sanchez.

Wow. I guess you are on the list of fans calling for BB to be fired if you are looking for the antiBB as your coach.

Far and away the funniest quote of the Rex interview;

I don’t know how many guys can block Terrell Suggs. I’ve got the answer: none of them.

Someone care to update the definition here?

Last edited:
I don't think I'd be able to survive Suggs running his mouth. Please Pats

Wow. I guess you are on the list of fans calling for BB to be fired if you are looking for the antiBB as your coach.

No, BB is my favorite coach, that's a dumb leap to make. It's possible to like more than one coach in the NFL, fyi.

Just like BB was a disaster towards the end in Cleveland but learned a lot in the process I think Rex will be a really good coach the next program he takes over. He's already gotten the team to the AFCCG 2 out of 3 years that he's been there. But stuff like appointing captains who don't deserve the title show that he's a guy that has some progress to make.

If the Yets don't make the play-offs next year, Porky will be back to being a DC for life, which, by the way, he's very good at. Not a head coach. Think back to his "I'm not here to kiss Belichick's rings" pronouncement and how silly that seems now.

No, BB is my favorite coach, that's a dumb leap to make. It's possible to like more than one coach in the NFL, fyi.

Just like BB was a disaster towards the end in Cleveland but learned a lot in the process I think Rex will be a really good coach the next program he takes over. He's already gotten the team to the AFCCG 2 out of 3 years that he's been there. But stuff like appointing captains who don't deserve the title show that he's a guy that has some progress to make.
I'm not sure about you fnordcircle but I prefer my coaches to not make franchise embarrassing comments on a regular basis.

Someone help me out here.

If the Ravens win the AFC Championship game, how can the Jets win the Super Bowl?

Oh yeah, that was before.

Not losing sleep over this one.

Rex Ryan isn't exactly an expert on winning a conference championship game. Rex is 0-2 in these situations while Bill Belichick is 4-0.

Rex Ryan isn't exactly an expert on winning a conference championship game. Rex is 0-2 in these situations while Bill Belichick is 4-0.

Yeah, I've tried very hard to block out those memories from Indianapolis too, but unfortunately they have to remain on BB legacy/record in Conference Champs. He's actually 4-1 (not 4-0).

But I get what you're saying ;)

Yeah I heard him on WFAN with mike. He also picked Giants which is BS! He hates'da fact that they share stadium & Giants are representing two teams in 1st year of their new stadium. He also admitted driving by stadium when Giants were hosting Falcons and saw all Blue in stands and got sick to his stomach.

It could have been the 2 large pizzas he just ate too.

scared_baby_hammer_fist.gif

Oh No you didn't go there? WTF. Rex is the LAST COACH in the NFL I'd want in NE.

scared_baby_hammer_fist.gif

Oh No you didn't go there? WTF. Rex is the LAST COACH in the NFL I'd want in NE.

that picture reminds me of every jets fan, happy at the start of the season hoping this is the one....then at the end being terrified and scared for the off season.

Good times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft