PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: "Ravens are going to win this game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Price and Bedard tweet:

Just wanted to thank him for opening his big mouth and providing more bulletin materials. I bet this one is going up on the door to the locker room.

What did you think he would say? This is a non-story.

I got to say....this is the longest flipping week of my life and I can't wait for the game to be played. All the talk is wearing me down.

It has totally seemed longer than the 2 weeks leading up to Denver.

It's starting to border on disturbing with Rex. He seems to have this need to constantly be talked about. Maybe if the Pats get to and win the SuperBowl, they can give him a game ball...:rocker:

Why are we all so mad?

If it were the Jets in the AFC championship, like last year, we'd all be rooting for the other team as well. We all were rooting for the Steelers in last years game and now they are rooting for Baltimore in the same sense.

I'm sure all Steelers fans are good ole Patriots fans this week as well. Trust me, I work with them.

Kid, you fail to understand one key thing.

You mentioned WE would be rooting against the Jets or Steelers. We're fans, Kid.

How embarrassed would you be for our HC to come out (after falling flat on his face during the season and completely losing all control of his team) and holding forth to the press about how the team that slammed him would be losing that weekend?

It's embarrasing, and (without even checking their boards yet) I would bet good money that the Jets fans are cringing (or trying to ignore it) at this moment - not applauding their "leader".

Last edited:
It's starting to border on disturbing with Rex. He seems to have this need to constantly be talked about. Maybe if the Pats get to and win the SuperBowl, they can give him a game ball...:rocker:

Or better yet, maybe we can talk the Giants into softening up, and allowing them to post up a banner commemorating their back-to-back AFCCG "appearances".
:cool:

EZ76

Last edited:
Kid, you fail to understand one key thing.

You mentioned WE would be rooting against the Jets or Steelers. We're fans, Kid.

How embarrassed would you be for our HC to come out (after falling flat on his face during the season and completely losing all control of his team) and holding forth to the press about how the team that slammed him would be losing that weekend?

It's embarrasing, and (without even checking their boards yet) I would bet good money that the Jets fans are cringing at this moment - not applauding their "leader".

I would imagine, since he is not winning anything, his little schtick is about wearing thin with the gang green faithful, as well as the players themselves, who are weekly, forced to go out their and try to back up his bravado.

Last edited:
We are only thinking about playing the ravens this sunday.........

Have you ever heard an NFL HC of any team saying, in an interview, he's "cheering" for another NFL team that is not his own, ever.

Last edited:

A more fitting gift would be some lip balm :D

kiss-the-mafia-ring.jpg

Have you ever heard an NFL HC of any team saying, in an interview, he's "cheering" for another NFf team that is not his own, ever.

Actually, yeah, I have. The washed up "has been" Don Shula proved to be the NYG's biggest cheerleader against us in SB42.

I understand Rex's latest diet pushed Hostess into insolvency.

I think its a shame that Hostess has to go into Bankruptsy...they were just on the verge of making a new Vanilla cream filled cake in honor of Ryan calling it Twinkle Toes
.....but it didn't quite make it to production,although they did announce at the beginning of the year that it was for certain it was going to be a big seller :cool: :(

Really? You care that much about Rex's opinion on the game?

Anyway, congrats on the victory last week. Was not here last year at this time, but checked in to give myself some credibility for next season. Enjoy the run..... Or the fall. C ya then

I would imagine, since he is not winning anything, his little schtick is about wearing thin with the gang green faithful, as well as the players themselves, who are weekly, forced to go out their and try to back up his bravado.

The "we" thing is getting old, I think we all understand what is meant by "we" when its mentioned.

Of course its embarrasing but thats his own fault for talking so much smack and not backing it up. Its that simple. Its no secret he's rooting, excuse me, "cheering" for the Ravens to win.

Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes